The Bloated Pig - A Place for Weary Flingers Page 2908
  • 159669 Comments
  • Hello guys,
    i am in. Let’s start with a glass of
  • Rafa not playing well, pass me one of those cocktails
  • @catsnbirds I know how old I am (58) and Kathy and Karen (both with significant this year, I think) and Tompuss
    Care to divulge?
    You don’t have to

• Rafa just bucked up...
    Off to “Showa”
  • @hunnybunny You kids! Add 10 years to your age and you have mine. I will say that I found the 50's to be my favorite decade so far... old enough to not sweat the petty stuff and to understand that you really can be in charge and still be a kind person.

I though the Isner/Anderson match would never end! Didn't care who won finally, just wanted it to be over. I vote for tie breaks for the 5th set at Wimbledon! Hope Rafa and Novak don't do the same

• I’m with you @catsnbirds, that match was just painful to watch towards the end. Happy with the result though.
    I’m wondering if they’ll get this match finished today, Rafa & Djokovic can go on for hours!

• They won’t finish
    45 minutes to close of play
  • @catsnbirds I’m pretty happy at 58. Basically found where I wanted to be, and don’t give a F**k what anyone unimportant thinks of me
  • Wow this is a proper tennis game. Not like the other semi
  • Great tennis, sorry Rafa lost third set
    Goodnight OB and birdy friends
  • That's me , Late for the Party again,!!
    @Hunnybunny uhmm I Am at a significant age come October aren't I :/ Wow i didn't think of it in that light, well your as young as you feel they say right, or is it as young as you act?
    If it's feel, i feel like I'm 90, if it's act, well then I'm o.k lol, still young at heart, and in mind :D
    OB I'll have to take a glass of the pink stuff to go, in the word of the Birthday girl, i read somewhere, I'll be back hee heee
  • Sad Rafa lost
    Over the moon for Kerber
    I’m not fond of Serena
    Any comments @catsnbirds @karen68 ?
  • @kathy you are as young your man. Which makes you twelve years younger?
    Or as old as want to be!
    I’m 38
  • Thanks so much, @SweetP and @catsnbirds! A good long weekend of celebrations!
  • @hunnybunny I was also pulling for Kerber. And in two sets! Fabulous match!
    I'm also happy for Novak, though tired of the extended five set games. And he has to play tomorrow after that! I would have been sorry to see Rafa lose, if he had been playing anyone other than Fed or Novak.
    38 huh. Liked the mid-30's cause you've finally got some experience under your belt and physically still good.
  • Ah @catsnbirds thirties were good, forties I lost the plot, fifties I got fit, lost weight, and feel 38 again!
    Love Kerber too..
  • https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=y9u3c65LHIY

Happy Birthday TomPuss !!!

I love all of you very much! I hope you all really know that!!!!!!! All of my love to each and everyone of you!!!!
  • @sunshine Ahhhh, we love you too. So nice to see you in the nest.
  • Omg @kathy stay away from that pink stuff!! Hubby and I had that in Key West back in the 1990’s ...stay away !!! Bad head pain!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Drink lots of water (H2O).
  • Hey @catsnbirds you guys really are a true part of my heart. You are all very special to me..
  • Aww @Sunshine as @catsnbirds says We Love you too! I love you too!! ((((Hugs)))
    Ya that Pink stuff is lethal lol!! Luckily the headache wasn't too bad ;) but yes need Water Water and more water! See that's another reason i love you, you always have Good advice :D
  • Aw @sunshine so nice to see you!

@catsnbirds @hunnybunny wish Rafa had won but still looking forward to the final. Unfortunate that there will be 2 tired players out there.

Very happy with the women’s result - I’m a fan of Kerber. Don’t mind Serena but happy Kerber won.
    Have to say though - our Canadian sports network shows the ESPN coverage & the commentary on today’s match from their “experts” was horrible.
  • Anyone else seeing a messed up time on their comments? Mine says 11:53 pm, which it ain’t! Running 2 hrs ahead for some reason.
  • @karen68 I noticed that a few days ago. I was going to say something, but didn’t. Mine is actually 4 hours off.
  • 8;20pm est here nest time 1;20 pm ??? Time
  • Yep @Sunshine @Karen68 mine says 12:21 a.m. I hadn't noticed until you mentioned it! Weird!
  • And Only the recent comments have time at all! Karen's post 3 up just have the date, no time
  • Somewhere in the world of the Nest we are in the future Lol!!
  • @kathy this usually happens with the time change. Slim would come in and update it. Guess @sweetpea might need to go in and make changes or get @birdleader too!!!!
  • Wow! Have I been gone a long time @sweetp
  • Ohh yeah @Sunshine i forgot Slim used to fix it!
    @Sweetp ?? We want to live in today lol!
    OB I'll take sunshine advice and lay off the Pink stuff, yes it was fun for the birthday party but you can stash it away now, I'll just have a good Old fashioned PigKiller with a shot of Sunshine's super secret flinging potion,, perhaps that will help me in Piggywood :D
  • Lol @Sunshine ;) happy to have you pop back in :D
  • @kathy perhaps I had too much pick stuff. Lol ;)
  • @kathy pink stuff. I think my fingers are typing like you. Lol ;)
  • Heeeheee @Sunshine !! My HooDoo Voodoo keyboard is catchy! :D
  • I don't think the time mix up is from the daylight savings switch. Seems like it just happened in the last few weeks. (Or I totally didn't notice it before, but four hours does stand out.)
  • @birdleader please fix our time stamp please!!!!! :)
  • Agreed @catsnbirds I think we would have noticed before now, Daylight Savings was,,hmm when, a couple months ago right? And is only an hour , shouldn't be 4! I guess it's not really a big deal but it would be nice to have it corrected. Hopefully Birdleader will hear @sunshine call for help. I don't want to contact him over it , is not that big of a deal, I'd rather he fix the Birdday calendar forum, the calendar itself is missing! I only have a few marked on my personal phone calendar. I'd hate to miss a Birdday. Btw @catsnbirds when is yours? I don't have it marked, I'm sorry :(
  • @kathy Don't worry about it, I didn't join the birthday forum.
  • Ooohh Ok no worries then @catsnbirds , Thank you, I've always felt bad because we don't celebrate your Birdday and your such a faithful patron ;) and freind , so that makes me feel better that i didn't just miss or overlook it , and I was embarrassed to ask before in case i just had missed it or something .
  • G'nite all, gonna listen to my book and drift off to Dreamland!
    @Sunshine (((hugs))) love you ♡♡♡♡♡
  • Hey @kathy @catsnbirds @hunnybunny @gumby @karen68 @tompuss (congrats on the World Cup! Cheers)
    This is a song that hubby’s dad wrote. I know it is an oldie but moldy, but enjoy. July 30 is the 1 year anniversary of his passing. Cheers!

• https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nmocqwglmlQ

Don’t know why it wasn’t included in the above post....
  • Great song @Sunshine thanks for sharing that! Do give hubby my best !
  • @kathy hubby’s dad has more song but I haven’t found YouTube of them yet. Will share when and if I find them.

In loving memory of Perzo
  • Yes please do @sunshine!
    Perzo was his name,, Bless Him, his words live to carry the spirit and joy in his heart :)
Post in the New Forum!