The Bloated Pig - A Place for Weary Flingers Page 2899
  • 159628 Comments
  • @Gumby Wwwaaassssuuuppp????
  • And the Princess says Waaassssuupppp @Gumby :D
  • Wow i guess things are really hopping over there @Gumbys Place, i poofed in for a minute to check on my lil buddy,, those Albania girls really put on a show!
    Hope all is well here OB I'll have a Blue Mongo please with a shot of Sunshine's super secret flinging potion,, off to fling.. I'll be back later, make sure @ixan57 and the Wandering Horse bring my lil guy home safe!
  • What to do, what to do? Poof over to Gumbys and gather the Lil guy up and bring him home? Or let him have his fun and trust That horse will bring him home safely?
    OB? I'm leaving it to you ? If i happen to fall asleep before getting the Lil guy home, could you call over to Gumbys Place and make sure WanderingStar brings him home safe and sound? And tuck him in, and fluff up his pillow, kiss his little forehead?
    Ok yes I'm pushing it, sorry, just make sure he gets home safely thanks
    I'll have another Blue Mongo please with a shot of Sunshine's super secret flinging potion ,.. uhmm ..Yes I'm sure!! No i haven't had enough!! Shutty!!
  • Well ...turns down the covers on Heyyougetouttamyway bed n fluffs up the pillow, hoping the Lil guy comes home safely. @Ixan57 it's up to you, I'm sure he's safe with you and Wanderingstar.
    I'm off to Dreamland .
    Nighty night @Pa ♡♡♡
  • Nighty Night @Catsnbirds , thanks for watching over the place while I'm away :)
    I really appreciate it ;)
  • All safely accounted for. Thanks for the lovely evening @gumby.
    I'm thinking @kathy should be singing the little guy a lullaby at night, one that will get this fear of cats away.
    https://youtu.be/rCGDU-JtcyQ
    What you think @TomPuss
  • Lol I don't think so @ixan57 ,, maybe Uncle Ixan should do it, that's what uncle's are for ;)
    That song I've only ever heard on the Big Bang Theory lol!
  • Yes @kathy just got the big bang theory series 1 to 8 working my way through them
  • Enjoy them @Ixan57 , you mean Seasons 1-8 right? That show is sooooo9 funny n:)
  • Yes @kathy seasons
  • Enjoy @Ixan57:D
    Its that time ,Heyyougetouttamyway you know what to do.. I'm tired OB will tuck you in when your ready, nighty night lil guy and sweet dreams ♡♡
    Nighty night @Pa ♡♡♡
  • @ixan57 @kathy Oh, lovely lullaby!
    We love BBT too!
  • RIP First Lady, Distinguished Barbara Bush :(
    She was a tough lady and lived a great fulfilled life !
  • Yes, she was a strong, smart, caring woman. America's favorite grandmother. She will be missed by many.
  • She was @Catsnbirds , and always will be in many hearts ..
  • Sorry no time to catch up, lost track of time..
    Heyyou it's time. Hop up into your bed and close those little eyes, *tucks the lil guy in snug as a bug fixes the covers up and places a kissed hand on his liitle forehead, nighty night lil guy and sweet dreams ♡
    Nighty night @Pa ♡♡♡
  • OB wake up
    Mrs Bunny would like three fingers of the secret stock!
    Bad flinging day
    And OB, ignore the rival bar, Gumby’s, it doesn’t really exist!
    Nor does that bloody horse...
    It’s just me and you chirping away, happily planning mass destruction of nasty green pigs
  • Hey there @Hunnybunny mind if i join you? It's nice to see some life in here, is been a couple days!
    OB I'll have what she's having :D
  • Nighty night @Pa ♡♡♡
  • @kathy, @bernersenn, @ixan57, @gumby

Good night WanderingStar, good night Phyllis!

"Horses peacefully farting and snoring":

https://youtu.be/RMJsqXzz5zs
  • And a beautiful one for sleeping, @kathy

"Amazing grace":

https://youtu.be/EoUekSXdfhA
  • @TomPuss Ha ha ha. That's after a heavy nights session at @gumby 's
  • Hello All!!
    Lol @Tompuss Heeeheee Horses sleeping That's a good one! I didn't realize they laid down to sleep, i thought they slept standing up like cows!
    I love Amazing Grace although it makes me cry every time :( I still love the beauty of the song!
    OB I'll have a Blue Mongo please with a shot of Sunshine's super secret flinging potion, ty !
  • Nighty Night Pa, I really miss you...we really miss you♡♡♡♡
  • Hello Anyone and Everyone , Another quiet day in the Nest, not even a mouse,(rat) nor a Horse stirring! No more visitors since I started the stupid Quest and took all the patrons to seasons!
    And what happened to @BonneyPattycat , just a quick fly by i guess? Hmmpm
    Ohh well OB I know your always here, and @catsnbirds is always over there in her booth in the back corner that's comforting :D
    I'll fix my own OB , no worries you still get paid lol
    *Fixes a herself a Blue Mongo, with a shot of Sunshine's super secret flinging potion. Ah wth makes it a double:) *
    Off to Camp!!
  • @kathy looks yummy, & it’s finally warm enough to take it out to the patio & enjoy!
  • Thanks for popping in @Karen68 , yes please enjoy the patio, I've had OB and the blues getting it ready , setting up the tables and chairs etc.. And the sound from the Aviary is enchanting! Gotta get those birds into practice mode soon, they are pretty lazy at Summer Camp! Lol!
    OB you know what Karen like, the Special Stock, 3 fingers, have the blues bring that over , and watch that glass , make sure it doesn't go empty ;)
  • Yes, just got home from having dinner...outside on the restaurant's patio! Hurray for sunshine and warmer temps. Glad the BP patio is opening too, I'll be moving from my corner booth to outdoors for the season. Closer to the birds, and nice for HeyYou and Wandering Star.
  • Happy to hear your enjoying the Patio @Catsnbirds, of course we will keep your corner booth reserved in case of inclement weather :) Hopeful to keep those birdies awake and practicing!
    Matilda could stand to lose an inch or so around her belly!
  • Heyyou just thought I'd pop in and say good night and tuck you in.. I know you like to stay up late and I've been going early.. so wanna hop up in to your bed and close those little eyes for me ?
    Or keep your eyes open and watch your t.v. just hop up so I can tuck you in, nighty night lil guy and sweet dreams ♡♡
    I'll have to get you a tent so you and Wanderingstar can sleep out by the Patio tomorrow maybe
    Nighty night
  • Nighty night @Pa ♡♡♡♡
  • Maybe Auntie @Tompuss can find you guys a suitable tent? I can't find one big enough for a horse but accommodating to a rat at the same time,,OB I'll be you to get a fence built around the property so they don't get up in the night and fall off the cliff that overlooks the falls! But not one that blocks the view ;)
  • Great job OB! I tried to get a suitable picture, but I would've a proper photographer to zoom out and get the whole image!
    Anyway We've moved on to Piggywood, Camp was rough but we made it through!
    I can't say PW is a nice change though! It's tough!
    I'll have a Blue Mongo please with a shot of Sunshine's super secret flinging potion, make it a double and keep em' coming!
  • @TomPuss @kathy Phyllis is taking all the limelight.
    Zoom in and check out her stilettos
  • @ixan57 Tee hee I think you're right! -:)
  • WoooHoo @Tompuss that's a perfect tent! OB can you and the blues set that up right off the side of the Patio, but don't block the Aviary entrance! And better put some wood down so Phyllis don't poke holes in the bottom of the tent with those stilettos! Lol :D
  • @Tompuss That Is Odd!! @Sweetp @Birdleader @admins See above post by Tompuss , she is receiving ads right in the middle of our chat in a PM ?
  • @tompuss, I suggest clearing your cache and browsing history, log out from the Nest and log back in. Also it would be good to check if you have your pop-up blocker on.

Hope that helps
  • Hey there, OB, if Karen doesn’t mind, I’ll have three fingers of the special stock
  • Thank you @SweetP! I've cleared my cache and signed in again, and will see what tomorrow brings.
    I don't mind ads but they should be in the column on the right of the screen. But I thought it was rather uncouth to insert them in our chat!

Cin cin, @hunnybunny!

Nighty night, @all xoxo
  • Thanks @Sweetp for checking, I agree though even with ad blocker they should be on the top of side, in the blue area , not smack cab in the middle of a PM chat?
    Maybe @Birdleader can figure it out ?
  • strange thing @Tompuss when I click on the ad you've shown in your screenshot the picture of the Tent and Horse show in your album ? Maybe that's a clue @Birdleader @Sweetp ?
  • @TomPuss as @Kathy says when you click the ad it takes you to your album.
    There it says AD.JPG downloaded 2days ago.
    You must have downloaded it by mistake. Just go to your album and delete it and all should be well
  • @TomPuss getting myself confused here.
    The ad.gpg in the album would have been uploaded for us to see the problem?
    If that's so forget about what I was gibbering about
  • But @Ixan57 @Tompuss When i click on the screenshot of the ad, it does bring me to Tompuss album and it's the picture of Phyliss and the tent! So something must have piggybacked on to that downloaded picture? Does that make any sense? What is 'shutterstock' that's what it says under the picture of the horse¿
Post in the New Forum!