The Bloated Pig - A Place for Weary Flingers Page 2821
  • 159581 Comments
  • Hello @burpie, @bernersenn, and @E-Star.
    Y'all sure do have sum purdy flowers in the Netherlands. Big ones, small ones, short ones, tall ones, red ones, blue ones purple ones, pink ones, orange ones...look who I'm telling. Y'all have every color flower under the sun in that flower park. I was sure I"d be tired of them after an hour, but after four hours of roaming the park I still wanted more. I did, my body didn't. I'm ready to get on the boat and relax all the way to Budapest.

Mornin' @Ma❤️
  • @Gumby Waaaassssuuuppp??? Lol i always wondered about the Five guys burgers
    Is there one around here?
  • @kathy theres one in Quincy center and one across from the South Shore Plaza. Not sure if any closer to you.
  • Any closer to me than what @Gumby?
    There is one in Hanover, right next door to Aspen Dental where i go to the dentist lol , um go figure!!
  • Hey OB Wwwasssuuuuppp?? Lol
    Thought I'd surprise you, I'll make my own Blue Mongo thanks!!*adds some of Sunshine's super secret flinging potion' and grabs a straw*
    Poor back to the sling!!
  • Wwhhattt ?? @Pa stole my crown..I was stuck on the previous page wouldn't ya know?
    Gotta remember my Kimmie kim advice "read up , kit kat, read up:..
    @Pa I'm so sorrry... glad to hear you enjoyed the purdy flowers.. so going to Budapest huh? Is it safe there? No Isis? I'm gonna google it..
    So no surprise for @Estar for her birthday?? Let me guess ,she's hiding behind her couch? Chicken!! Nooo excuse will be acceptable.. chicken or no chicken.. !! Wish you could have met..
    Pa i promise if you ever come this way, I promise to make time to meet you ♡♡
    Nighty night @Pa
  • Hope your day is flowing over with love and friends and as much bubbly joy that you've always brought to the nest☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
  • No sign of the birthday girl.. Guess it's still early over there across the pond!!
  • @e-star Happy Birthday.
    @kathy looks like somebody dropped bomb bird into the cocktail
  • Nighty Night @Pa ♡♡♡
    Sweet Dreams ♡
  • Happy Happy Birthday @Estar!!
    We miss your shining presence in the Nest. Hope you have a wonderful day!
  • @e-star Happy Birthday!!! We miss you here in the nest, but are so happy that you you found the new job you love!
  • Happy Birthday @estar!
  • So many good wishes to a pretty girl...huuummm...@E-star:

... HHHaaaaapeeeeEE BUrrrrrTHaDAaeeeeE tooooa. aYUooohoo. TA DA!!

As you can tell - I hit a little sour note once - but I bet it vibrated off the the back bar. .

@Kathy sure puts on a good show! I loved the pic of the cocktail - could you email a copy to me

[email protected]. Ty ty.
  • Hey @Patz Happy to could join the celebration!!
    I know you never really knew EStar but I'm sure you know by reading her posts What a wonderful and yes Pretty girl she is!!
    I'll try to email you a copy of the link, but I'm not real good at that stuff!!
    I think if you just click on the picture you can actually download it, or copy the link to your device.. Pretty isn't it?
  • Yep just click and hold, it will say save copy or a whole bunch of options
    If your looking for a recipe..I have no clue lol.i just copied it offf Google images:/
  • Nighty Night @Pa
  • @rat I understand Netherlands to Budapest, as does @bernersenn
    Where are you now?
    @kathy it's safe, well as safe as you can expect anywhere on mainland continents
  • @Birdleader Strange I just got a message saying you asked probably accepted my friendship request? Is there an imposter in The Nest ? We've been friends for years, I'm confused?
    Just checking?
  • Thanks for the reassurance @hunnybunny :)
    Of course Budapest is not on my geographical map , that i can see anyway
    But i never heard it I the news either that's a good sign..
    @Gumby waaasssuppp you discapeared again? Napping i guess..
  • No visit from the Star in her birthday.. oohh well.. must be busy as a bee..
  • Nighty night @Pa ♡♡♡♡
    Hope your having a good vacation, Don't overdo it!!
    Miss you ♡
  • @kathy waaaasssuuuuppp
    @rat that sure is a lengthy vacation you are on. At least you stopped to smell the roses :)
  • @Gumby Waassuppp??
    Just got home from a wake, very sad, my Sister in laws brother, but we all grew up together.. So he was like my brother in law ya know..
  • Ya @Gumby :( lots of good memories ..
  • Nighty night @Pa ♡♡♡♡
  • *tip-toes in, not wanting to wake anyone up*
    (In a low whisper) happy Friday OB. I'd like a large iced coffee and coconut milk, and an egg sandwich. Oh, and for the first five customers this morning, put their orders on my tab, please. Thank you!
    I wish I could stay longer but getting ready for our retirement has got me spinning circles. Have a great weekend y'all. Love and miss hanging out here, so I'll try to pop in when I can.

((((HUGS)))) to all my flinging friends ❤
  • So sorry for your loss @kathy. :'( Wishing you peace in the days ahead.
  • Oh, almost forgot to mention I'll be retiring at the end of the month! HWDNF and I are packing up the toy hauler and going to do a bit of traveling! Can hardly wait...details later.
  • Hello Mrs Bunny. We're sailing on the Rhine River and are presently docked in Miltenberg for the afternoon. We had a stretch of river yesterday afternoon that had nineteen castles you could see from the ship. Wow! They're a dime a dozen over here evidently.
  • The WiFi is very spotty on the ship. I couldn't get online for the last two days. So here's what I owe ya plus more @Ma.

Nighty night @Ma❤️
    Good nite @Ma❤️
    Pleasant dreams@Ma❤️
    Sleep well @Ma❤️
  • Hello Mr.@Rat, and Mrs. Rat! So nice to hear you're on vacation. That must have been beautiful, seeing all of those castles! I wonder if there's a few of them that have guest rooms? I've heard of such but can't remember where. Have a lovely fun trip!
  • Reading back a couple of pages to catch up on what's been going on around here.

HaPpY BeLaTeD BirTHdAy @estar! You're sorely missed, hope you're doing well. ❤

That was cool @kathy, you got to meet @gumby and @captrec! Love the picture!
    Someday, we'll be headed your way too!

Well, gotta get going on my to-do list, so HAPPY FRIDAAAAY and happy flinging everyone!
  • @rat9 Glad you are enjoying the cruise. Miltenberg is one of my favorite stops! Small, friendly, walkable. My sister and I took bikes out on our last visit, had a great time peddling into the countryside. Here's a picture along the river:
    http://www.angrybirdsnest.com/members/catsnbirds/album/picture/22928/
  • Mr Rat I know exactly where you are. I can stalk you on your river boat, like you stalk me on my ocean liners...
    Enjoy xx
  • Whoa OB , what happened, did you have a sale? Giving stuff away free??
    Lol ooohh I see it was @Sweetp , everyone rushing to be amongst the first 5 patrons!! Lol
  • Ooooo! I'm ascared now Mrs. Bunny. Ha ha I think I told you the wrong river. We're on the Mien(?) which connects the Rhine and Danube rivers.
    Hi @SweetP. It looks like you have a plan once you retire tootling around in your camper with the dogs. Mrs. Rat, on the other hand, doesn't consider anywhere without room service acceptable. She's not a camper girl. Truth is, I don't fit in them very well either. But you'll get closer to nature and the people than we will. Slightly jealous. Enjoy. Btw, I think I was told some of the castles are used as hostels, hotels, and restaurants. The hostel thing surprised me.
    Once you retire it's all one big vacation all the time @Gumby. Duh! Lol
    @catsnbirds We had fun there as well. I hope our pictures are as pretty as yours. I think that's the same swan we saw yesterday. He he
    I feel like I forgot someone. Who could it be? Oh yeah....
    Nighty night @Ma❤️
  • Sorry I had to drop a note and run
    Hope you didn't think I wasn't coming back @Pa?
    I didn't forget you..
    I'm still catching up!!
Post in the New Forum!