The Bloated Pig - A Place for Weary Flingers Page 2819
  • 159582 Comments
  • Lol @catsnbirds sorry to have Disturbed you. Ya is been very quiet for a while.. Maybe because the weather is been so damp and gloomy around here anyway, the x whole nest seems to have quieted down lately.
    Well i gotta get to bed,, early meet up with @gumby and @captrec in the morning.. Night night all
  • Nighty Night @Pa
  • Just popped in to say, "Nighty night @Ma♥".
  • Good Morning all
    Just on our way back from meeting @captrec in Boston with @Gumby :D
  • Picture ∆∆∆∆
  • Wow! Thanks for the picture, @kathy !
  • Your welcome @catsnbirds I've now met a fourth Nester in person :D
  • I suppose i should have checked with @gumby and @captrec before i posted the picture publicly,, I'm sure they won't mind , *i hope*
  • Another quiet day. .. Hope we get an update soon!! Instead of the constant Ab friends, and turned, transformers Guess we are all getting pushed aside but the young un's spending their allowances on Pu's and coins.. Money talks!
  • OB while I'm here I'll have a Blue Mongo please with a shot of Sunshine's super secret flinging potion thanks:)
    Drinks on me for the day!?
    And we do have a couple birdie birthdays coming up.. Check your calendars ;)
  • @catsnbirds glad to see you still lurk!
    Nighy night all xx
  • @kathy WASSSUUUUPPPP the picture looks pretty good :)
    @hunnybunny nighty night
    @catsnbirds I tried to tell @kathy that peeps were sleeping in the booths but she went and woke you up LOL
  • @Gumby Waaaassssuuuppp???
    @hunnybunny Nighty night Sweet Dreams:) sleep all my friend :)
  • @gumby Not sleeping, just lurking! You know, someone is always watching..... ;-)
    @hunnybunny Yep. Still here after all these years.
  • Lol @catsnbirds I know your always over there in your booth, are you still Flinging?
  • @catsnbirds hence the song LOL. you know the one. I always feel like somebody's watching me….
  • @kathy Flinging just about every day. Love the daily challenge, gives me a goal. Wish Rovio would do more episodes for those original five games. I'd be happy to purchase new episodes, just hate the PU "please buy me" ads popping up all the time!

@gumby And music is a great background for flinging!
  • That's cool @catsnbirds i haven't played the challenge for a while , agreed i hate those pu pop-ups!!
    So we are trying to put together a top ten badge, will give some incentive hopefully
    It'd be nice to get a new spring update!!
  • Arghh the other thing is i do use the Pu's for the the Pig Challenge, is allowed , and there's no leadeboard, really a necessity, so now it is even more annoying to have them located at the top left of an episode where i don't use them and keep hitting them my accident , wasting them!!
  • Wow just tried to find the song "i always feel like somebody's watching me"
    Do you know how many versions v there are @Gumby? !! i didn't know which one to choose!!
  • It's the weekend @Pa ,)
  • Guess I really should go to sleep

Nighty night @Pa ♡ see ya tomorrow?
  • You're meeting all sorts of interesting people @Ma. Who would have guessed flingers were such an eclectic group? I thought @Gumby would be a bit greener. He looks more like his red Gumby avatar. And I pictured @CaptRec shorter and younger. But everyone looked VERY happy and that's what's important. Keep going @Ma. World peace is within your grasp.

Nighty night @Ma♥♥♥
  • @kathy this is the one I thought of

https://g.co/kgs/ceX3MU
  • Yikes!
  • @kathy WASSSSSUUUPPP
    @hunnybunny thats the original version of the song- has Michael Jackson in the chorus vocals
    @rat yep always good times in Boston, when are you coming?
  • Yep @ hunnybunny that's the one i was thinking of!!
    @Gumby Waaaassssuuuppp???
    Ya @Pa when are You coming to Boston?? Me and Gumby want all our birdie freinds to visit!!
  • @rat yea our friends too
  • That's what i said @Gumby¿
  • I'll be back, gotta showah...
  • @Gumby, @Ma We drove up to Boston about five years ago. Mrs. Rat has too long a travel list to start repeating this early. Sowry
  • C'mon @Pa!!
    Anyway gotta go
  • Nighty night @Pa
  • Those roads go both ways @Ma.
    Nighty night♥
  • Hey, great photo @kathy, @gumby, @captainrec. Somehow you look all so different as I had imagined.

btw, sorry if I have bumped anyone in Abra-Ca-Bacon. I had some fun with my iPhone. Seems like I get used to the smaller screen again.
  • Hey @trishohara !! So nice to see you pop in :)
    It's funny how you talk to someone for years and form a picture of them in your head, but then you see them in real person and that are totally different!!
    No worries about Abracabacon , we all fling where we fling and sometimes bump each other, that's the fun of it, that makes us try harder!
  • Hi @kathy. Have a drink on me. Yeah, I had the feeling I should pop in :-)
    Where do you fling right now?
    I'm in Tropigal Paradise now. I'm so bad in that episode. In all levels at least 15k behind top score.

btw, you all know the forums better than I, I guess - is there any page which shows strats for the pig day challenge tournaments? Or something which states how much points you need for getting 4 stars in the egg levels?

• @trishohara don't play those daily challenges but sure there is nothing in ABN about the one off, gone forever, levels
    A nice picture of Devon would be fun!
  • Thanks @trishohara for the drink
    No haven't been able to find a forum on the Pig Challenge,, I'm surprised there isn't, as it Is part of regular seasons episodes..
  • @hunnybunny What do you pop mean 'gone forever' there's a new one every day and a tournament every weekend, i think a forum with people who participating would be helpful to up share strats and such.. Buns etc.
    OB lll have a Blue Mongo please with a shot of Sunshine's super secret flinging potion
  • @trishohara good luck in tropical Paradise..

I've been Flinging quests,, the Pig Challenge want some Abracabacon ,, all over really..:D
    Yes picture of Devon would be nice:)
  • Awwww Thank Trishohara. Man i love that dog!!! Sooo cute!!
    And i agree with you about having a Pig Challenge forum, i just don't want to start it! If you start it I'd participate but adding my strats and tips , @Karen68 might and @knichy also!! But i really don't know the others whose names i see on that leadeboard..
  • @trishohara today today's level isn't a level from the regular ones, if it is i can't figure out which one, i know they usually are? Any ideas, i got 4 starts anyway..
  • Devon thanks you :-)

There is a leaderboard?
    I'll start the forum for the next weekend tournament
  • No there's no leadeboard @trishohara, i mean the one that shows on the right side with the names and total scores of people, before you open the daily level
  • Ah I see. The "Facebook" Leaderboard.

I'll send you the link as soon as I created the forum.

For today I now have to switch off. I have an important appointment tomorrow morning.

Good night/good afternoon everyone!
  • @trishohara lovely Devon picture
    @kathy might have got confused on AB stuff I don't play lol
  • Oohg o.k @trishohara i didn't know that was aFB leadsrboard
    Nighty night Sweet Dreams♡

Yes send me the link and good luck with your appt. Tommorow ♡
Post in the New Forum!