The Bloated Pig - A Place for Weary Flingers Page 2816
  • 159573 Comments
  • idk but on my iPhone 4S, windows 8 phone and Galaxy S3 all only show top 10
  • @gumbycrownthief runs and hides LOL
  • @gumby ya know why? You must be in Mobile view!! On the top right click on the 3 little dots, scroll down to 'request desktop site' and you'll see the whole thing ;)
  • Ahhh no worries I'm in a good mood, come out from under the bar @Gumby lol.., anyway you stole it from @Pacrowntheif hahaha
  • @kathy next time I am on the phone, I will look and see.
  • @kathy I also stole my bucket back :P
  • Yeppers you'll see the whole thing then..
  • Craps site down.. or forum anyway. Error message!!
  • Never mind lol i hit Airplane mode by accidemnt!!
    Kk time to Fling..
  • Well, my heavens to Betsy - what a flurry of responses I got. Thanks everybody. I did get/understand some points. However, when @rat said "clear as mud," he pegged it.

But regarding the notes sent back to Rat that said:

- ...not sure what you mean by that?
    - ...wasn't really sure what he was saying
    It's a bit confusing....

Wow! More mud!

Mmmmm. I'll leave the flags by the wayside. Wherever in the ether they come from, I don't have any so nobody can check them to question my scores. (Hee he right?).

Ahhh... the only scores I have entered is on the page of the level I just worked getting at least 3stars or on my personal leaderboard if it is on my old phone; I am in the process of changing over to new phone.

I have never entered a score ON the challenge page -- so apparently it comes up/over from level to leaderboard to challenge page.

One more thing - it's kinda hard not to know NOT to turn in a score using power-ups. I do use them only when I get so flustered at a level that I want to fling like a crazy woman, smash, and obliterate a level!!!. Ahhh. Feels so good. {:-)

@kathy
    @karen68
    @hunnybunny
  • Lol @PatZ You don't see the flags next to scores you have entered because you can't flag your own score!! I can see a flag next to scores you entered, or anyone entered, so that if i think the score is fake I can flag it.. see the screenshot of my example of the challenge page above.

Part 1 to be continued
  • @patz do you see flags for our scores? You can't flag your own scores, but any other player that you think the score is suspicious you can flag that score.
  • It's stated at the top of All leaderboards Do Not Enter Scores obtained using power ups , so how could it be hard to know?
    If you happen to be not participating in the challenge , but happen to be playing the challenge level, i think when you enter an improved score on the regular leadeboard it Does show as improved on the challenge 'improved list'
    Lol now I'm confused as to what you were asking in the first place¿?¿
  • Hey folks - forget I let loose with my convoluted writings. My curiosity goes in strange places sometimes.
  • Lol @PatZ uhmmm have you read back through some of Our Random convoluted posts ? You fit right in heehee;)
  • Just want to be sure you get the answers .. We try to help :) sorry if we get it mixed up.. you’ll get the hang of it ;)
  • Oohh my screenshots are in the last page @PatZ you'll see all the scores have flags so if i dispute the score i can flag it which brings it to the attention of admins and they decide to remove it or not..
  • Ok. Ok. Starting above with @kathy then @gumby - I now know how those flags are born. Another of those things that are only easy if you know how.

@rat
    @hunnybunny
    @karen68
  • My pillow is ff calling me... I'm off to Dreamland...
  • Nighty night @Pa♡♡
  • @PATz
    DO NOT ENTER POWER-UP SCORES!!!
    It's a no no on this site. We get our scores the old fashion way. Skill and a whole lotta luck. ha ha
    Thanks for the clarification @Ma. You were right. I was trying to tell @PATz that entering a score on his leaderboard didn't automatically enter him in the daily challenge. Isn't that correct @karen68?

Here's one of my favorite limericks Mrs. Bunny.

There once was a bunny from Wales
    Who constantly stepped on rat tails
    She battled the Rat
    Giving up tit for tat
    But it's always King Rat who prevails!

Nighty night @Ma
  • Oh no!!! I mentioned power-ups in a previous note only to clarify (I thot) that I used/played with them to smash, obliterate, kill a frustrating level just to make me feel better!!!!! I never entered a score that contained power-ups.
  • @rat nope you can enter your challenge score on your own leaderboard, & it will automatically appear on the challenge board. :)

Happy Thursday all.
  • Thanks for the info @Karen68. So you could win a puppy without ever knowing you were competing in the challenge. Cool!
  • @Gumby Wasssuuuupppp???
  • @PatZ no worries lol.. i really want sure if you understood that's all , that's all it takes is to mention PU's around the site to get people up in arms..i wouldn't suggest mentioning in the walkthroughs, you'll draw suspicion from the accusing Negative Nellies..;)
  • Oh no!!! Ok!!! @Kathy, I mention pu no more and never again.

@gumby....hi back
  • Good thinking @PatZ of course We know you wouldn't , but on site people get crazy about it!! Your good here :D
  • @patz where are you flinging recently?

• My pillow is calling..
    Nighty night @Pa ♡♡
  • Happy Friday All!!!
  • Hey @gumby. Mostly I have been working on Danger Zone. Trying to get score addict there and then working on trying to get the same on all relevant sites in Angry Birds Space - just for the fun of it.

I check out the challenges to see if one is in Space or Star Wars then try to get a good score.
  • Well, @gumby, looking over today's challenge I have the 3* above and now I can go below. Haven't played many in mirror world so I need the practice.
  • Hello guys,
    Just a short visit.
    @rat please have a look at todays Challenge. Grab that puppy
  • Hello everyone ,
    @Gumby Waaaassssuuuppp????
    OB I'll have a Blue Mongo please with a shot of Sunshine's super secret flinging potion and a few more Super seeds to munch on thanks:D
  • @kathy WASSSSUUPPP
    @patz I need to refling most of my ABO levels someday. I had to change phones and now they are all locked. :(
  • @gumby Wassssuuuppp??? again lol
  • Lol Tell me about it @Gumby i need you to come over someday so i can retrieve my Space and Sw scores off that tablet!!
  • C'mon @Pa let's get that Puppy!!!
  • What puppy did I miss? Did you get one @Ma?
  • Dratz! I was doing my taxes and missed flingin' for a puppy. I'd rather have the puppy.
  • Hi @bernersenn. Got your message too late. Looking forward to the birthday party on the 27th.
  • You missed the Brass HOGS 9-21 PUPPY @Pa , i didn't get it:/
  • Good luck in Danger Zone @PATz. It's a tough episode.
  • I couldn't even come close to my previous score,, i don't have the control on my new tablet that i had in the one I gave @Gumby.
    This one has no screen protector , very touch sensitive.. Going to buy one tomorrow lol!!
    Back to the seasons Quest..
  • It doesn't look like anyone got a puppy @Ma. That's one of those pixel wide levels. @Sglouk was able to beat my score with his computer aiming/repeat mode. I'm not sure I could have beaten him with my big fat thumb.
  • So @Kathy, I need to understand the puppy. I was looking at the screen shots of several folks who had posted and we're asking sweetp for the badge. Maybe this is too simple but I presume people will get a badge if they had beaten the top score at that very moment since that number changes so rapidly - right?
  • What's a screen protector?
Post in the New Forum!