The Bloated Pig - A Place for Weary Flingers Page 2786
  • 159586 Comments
  • @kathy, did you try clearing your browsing history and logging out then back in to the Nest?
  • Oops, borrowed your crown for the night.
  • @sweetp Yep Í did that and it seems to be working now .
  • lol That's ok about the çrowñ... you çàñ wear ít, looks good on you:)
  • my keyboard is wacky!!¡
  • @sweetp see Piglantis level 1-12 seems i may have made à mistake reporting the highscore ¿
  • Arggghh my keyboard sucks!!!
  • You may have? Don't cha know @Ma?
  • I may have what @Pa¿ reported a bogus score by mistake¿
  • Yeah. Can't you just change it yourself?
  • I found it odd that the trophy holder hadn't been active for 2 years but got notice his score was removed, that tells me he subscribed to that page because he had the high score to make sure he could keep it¿
  • Oh! It wasn't your score. You were reporting nefarious flingin'.
  • No I can't change it!! Is not my score, I don't have the powah to change people's score¿
  • Yes @Pa I was reporting a score where the player hadn't been active for 2 years, bit as soon as it was removed he popped in to say it was legit, so now I gotta believe him.. Right¿
  • I think I fixed my keyboard b Again lol..
  • He sure was nice about it.
  • Ya he was nice about it @Pa another reason I tend to believe him, now I feel bad:(
  • My goodness it's late... Pat's Won.. Gonna listen to my book a bit..
  • Gotta love Tom Brady, he's very humble and gives great credit to all his team..
  • It looked cold at the game @Ma.
  • It is 26° here @Pa yeppers ccccoolddd!!
  • Listening to my book now, will probably fall asleep...
    Nighty night @Pa, just in case♡♡
  • Nite nite @Ma
  • Anyone seen @sglouk around lately? I need him to vet some Space levels!
  • Good Morning @all ;-) I'm Alive!!! Wowsers! I can't believe how awful that nasty flu bug was! I haven't been sick like that in a loooonnnggg time! They said on the news that there was a unusual amount of people getting this weird strand of flu...Not fun! Seems I have many pages to catch up on...What did I miss? , haha ;-)
  • Hey hey @lesleyg happy to see you feeling better!!
    @Pa maybe you could help @sweetp with the space levels?
  • Hello guys,

We got help with filling th dishwasher:
    https://youtu.be/XCti3tFx1H4

Have fun
  • @lesleyg so good to hear you are up and running again xx
    And @bernersenn WOW what a cute video, Wolf and Daika kissing at the end. Love it
  • Jac, they do this every day.
  • That is soo funny @Bernersenn!! They sure do enjoy the housework now if you could get them to mop the floor heeehee
  • Kathy, they sure mop the floor. Especially now, where we had all that melting snow outside. Can you imagine their feet when they come in from the garden? That is mopping.
  • Thanks @Kathy and @hunnybunny :-) I am glad to be back! @bernersenn - Oh my what a absolutely DARLING video!!! I would have to squish them daily, they are soooo cute!
  • You guys aren't gonna believe what happened to me today!!! I have been down and out as you all know, but I HAD to do a water change on my bigger freshwater fishtank today. It was way past due...and as I was getting ready to syphon the water out, I was going to go ahead and clean the right filter first...incase "debris" came out, I could syphon it too...well...I was HORRIFIED when I took the little lid off!!! There was a GINORMOUS ugly, nasty, cockroach perched right on top! I FREAKED!!!!! My daughter came running out thinking the house was on fire. You guys must understand that I am absolutely terrified of them ;(((((((((((
  • Hi Lesley, those guys are for me the only reason for not flinging. They are a huge part of my (our) life
  • Did I say TERRIFIED!!! I froze for a split second and then SCREAMED, bloody murder!!! I can deal with spiders, bugs and even snakes...but NOT "those" evil" things that seem to disappear with special powers and come back to life even! The worst part is, my daughter snatched it up...and they must be flushed, so I know they can't come back...but when she turned the paper towel over, it was gone, just gone! Now what am I gonna do!!! It must be found! I can't possibly finish or stick my hand back in the water knowing it could come out at any minute...
  • So she tried and tried to find it....but it is gone...now three hours later as I sit perched from afar...I have to go back in and brave it because the fish tank needs to be finished, whaaayyyyyyy!!!!! HELP!!!
  • ok, sorry...I just had to share my horror story...@bernersenn - I can see why they are a huge part of your life! They are beautiful!!!
  • btw @bernersenn - I am gonna get to work on the skype message you sent me. thank you again for the info. I had to wait until my brain was functioning at full capacity again, well at least functioning, tee hee ;-)
  • OK...Guys...I must get back to it...I must go brave the waters...TBC...
  • Lesley, it is pretty normal to share this horror. Freaking animals, what are they good for. Find it.
  • Argghhh @Lesleyg That's soooooo frightening!!! Believe me I know exactly how you feel right now, i once had a couple hornets in my bathroom of all places!! I didn't go in there , i went to the downstairs neighbor to use the bathroom, until i could get the landlord to come get rid of them
  • Needless to say the landlord was not happy!! I just wanted him to make sure there wasn't a nest outside my window, mind you i lived in the third floor!!
  • @bernersenn - I know, right?!?! My daughter was the only one home, while she doesn't like them either, it is a known fact in this household that Momma must be saved form the evil roaches! I have been known to go rent a hotel room until one of my men (hubby, sons and if need be daughter) can come and find it!!! No one else is home, wayyyyyy!!! And yeah...I have two cats, what the heck ?!? It is a rare thing for us to have one of the "evils" because I take great preventative measures to keep them away ;-)
  • Lesley, lol
  • lol @Kathy ;-) I feel your pain! Although, I would brave the hornets nest over the "evil ones" , hahaha! I will aslo stay perched and keep an eye out from afar until someone can rescue me...that way they don't go somewhere and hide! I mean it's ridiculous how much they scare me...it's really sad, haha!
  • LOL @bernersenn ;-) I know I sound like a crazy person right now...maybe because I am, hahaha...ok well I better try and finish...my youngest son turned 26 today and he just got home. He can watch my back until I can finish because I need to get cleaned up so we can go have a Birthday dinner for him in a few hours! Thanks for the laughs and chats ;-)
  • oh wait...before I go - Where is everyone playing these days? I'm so behind on all things AB's ;-/
  • We are currently in Piglantis @lesleyg will be there for another week or so..
    I understand your fear, I hate what i call 'no see ems' they are there then gone, no idea where th they went,but you know they are there somewhere!!
  • I have a list lol, we don't have cockroaches here Thank God!! But earwigs, spiders etc..
  • @kathy WASSSSSUUUPPP
    @rat yo
    @lesleyg that reminds me of the time my friends pet tarantula got loose and this girl dreamed bloody murder from atop of a chair in the kitchen. We all ran into the house laughing thou because we knew what had happened. He wasn't poisonous or anything but he was very large and scary looking.
Post in the New Forum!