The Bloated Pig - A Place for Weary Flingers Page 2784
  • 159586 Comments
  • @jkhbab69 Tetris was my first, real addition. But did play Ping or Pong or whatever it was called...
  • Anybody seen @pellystar recently
    If he's lurking, here's one for him

https://g.co/kgs/zPweSG
  • Mrs. Bunny, Blondie's song refers to a pocket computer. Sooooo DATED! ha ha
  • Hey @jkhab69 sorry again that your laid up, but it's sure nice to see you popping in again:)
    My first game was , kids games for my kids on our first computer .., wait for it....
    The Commodore!!!! Haha!!
    Then bought Atari ' for my kids' got addicted to Mario ...Donkey Kong , and that ping the pong game that @hunnybunny mentioned And my favorite Tetris!!
    Then i graduated ' for the kids' to Nintendo Zelda , better Tetris , better Mario!!
    Then 'kids gone'' I discovered POGO., all kinds of online games !! Not sure if it still exists because b then I got a mobile phone !! Lo and Behold Angry Birds!! https://youtu.be/_dErAZL1Hr8
    Which i would probably have been done with , Until I discovered ABN!!! It was all over then ! Lol!!
    This working business is interfering with my flinging time!!!
    OB I'll have a PigKiller please , with a shot of Sunshine's super secret flinging potion :D thanks
  • How do you get pocket computer from that song Pa¿
  • Mr Rat Futuristic, I think is what you mean
    When the song was written you needed a camera, video recorder, huge computer, an atlas, the encyclopaedia, an atlas, a photo album, a record player, all your records, et al, now on my pocket computer, lol. And it contains one of favourite song lines ever. I'll let you guess
  • I guess i missed the meaning or misunderstood the words of the song @hunnybunny @Pa..:\
  • Nighty night @kathy @rat
    Kathy listen to the last line.....
  • Ohh o,k @hunnybunny I was hoping you wouldn't say that lol!! I like love Blondie.. But...
    Nighty night Sweet Dreams ..
  • Mrs. Bunny
    Does your favorite line say something about watching him in the showa?
  • OB I'll have a Blue Mongo please with a shot of Sunshine's super secret flinging potion! ¡
    Thanks @knichy :)
  • Sorry @Snicker not gonna catch me tonight lol!!
    Nighty night @Pa
  • He was ready.
    Night night @Ma
  • Wish me luck @all. Prepping for an upper and lower GI as of midnight.
  • Good luck @Pa.. Nighty night.. Powering off.,
  • Get back here quick Snicker. She's back.
  • Good guess Mister Rat
    Other favourite lines, identify the songs:
    "Just you wait til I get you home"
    "Left to my own devices I probably would"
    "We could have each other for tea, we could have each other with cream"
    @pellystar would get them all
  • @hunnybunny haven't seen @Pellystar around lately! ¡
  • @Hunnybunny

Have been absent but today checked in (and looked at ABS scores in first time for a while, I see I have only 2 episode crowns left).

1. West End Girls (magnficent PSB)
    2. More PSB ( not a bad thing)
    3. Love Cats/Cure

The trouble with nostalgia is.....

(Wanna finish the line Mrs Bunny?)

Btw The last 2 lines from that Blondie song... absolutely brilliant....try to do what you used to do YEAH!

• Well speak of the Devil lol!
    Hope your holidays were good @Pellystar!!
  • @Kathy

Lucifer here.

Great holidays....I wore my chef's hat....grew up in the 70's my hero being The Galloping Gourmet....was he well known your side of the pond?

This year is a big ( landmark) one for me btw.................

How about you?

• @Hunnybunny

My guess as to your favourite Blondie line....

"i would give you my finest hour.....l."

Am I right?
  • Yes lol @Pellystar The Galloping Gourmet was one of my favourites, not that i learned anything ,i just liked to hear him talk haha!!
    What's the landmark ...hmmm not the big 60¿
  • Hi @Pellystar. Mrs. Bunny knows I'm tone deaf.
  • Enjoyed watching the Galloping Gourmet. Problem was he enjoyed the wine too much.
  • I had a very nice Holiday , spent in sunny warm Florida!! Disney and Universal, Epcot
    And I met a wonderful Birdie friend, the highlight of my vacation @ Lesleyg !! :D
  • BBFNIMCBLIDK
  • SYSPYWCB lol!!
  • Lol, I was going to bed
    "I would give you my finest hour, the one I spent watching you shower"
    Where have you been @pellystar, working hard, partying, or laying in the Caribbean sun?
  • @kathy a bit stuck with SYSPYWCB
    see you soon
  • See you soon Pà you Will come back lol..
  • I love food programmes, books, cooking, eating, restaurants, and remember The Galloping Gourmet, Fanny Craddock, Keith Floyd (he drank a lot) and followed Delia Smith step by step in the eighties....
  • @kathy @pellystar is in his forties, so guessing 50, don't upset the guy. His wife is my age, and has him as a toyboy, which I think you call a boytoy, like your Dave...
  • I forgot to include Space Invaders on my list of first favourite games!!!
    Did you all remember that lady who did the cooking shows who drank wine all the time, British accent ¿ Julià or something like that?
  • Guess I missed @pellystar nighty night all
  • Lol ooopsy sorry @Pellystar the big 50¿

Àha Julia Childs!¡ OMGiraffe!!
  • Nighty night @hunnybunny Sweet Dreams..
  • @kathy WASSSSSUUUUPPP
  • @gumby Waassssupppp?? ¿ just finished eating..BD is in the House lol, hasn't worked for 2 days., Ansy in the Pantsy lol!!! *sigh*
    Yep.,hmmhmm oohhh, yep yep yep!!

https://youtu.be/z_trSIBCgF0

• Nighty night @Ma
    btw, Snort and Snicker are on patrol. he he
  • Yà Ya @Pà I'm going lol., call off the Dogs heehee:D
  • Your right @Pa is that time...
    Nighty night @Pa and @snicker and @snort...heehee
    I miss Kimmie. Waaahhhhh
    Nighty night ♡
  • Hey!! I have 25 minutes left!!! :P
  • Kk now I'm going..Nighty night @Pa & Company lol♡
  • Rat's flingin' tip of the day.
    Get a colonoscopy. During the prep you get an excessive amount of time on the ceramic throne. I succeeded in getting three of those pesky one-birders yesterday during my bathroom visits. It might have something to do with the fact that you're totally relaxed...no distractions. Moved all the way up to 3rd place. Maybe I should do all my flingin' there. he he

BTW @Sglouk, I'm keeping the seat warm for ya. lol
  • @Pa where ya flinging , besides the throne room lol, in Ragnahog¿
  • I'm actually preparing for a good Whine concerning Piglantis 2_7 *sigh*
    Perhaps I'll have a Blue Mongo first OB , with a shot of Sunshine's super secret flinging potion ty,:)
  • Gotta take a break and eat some dinner I'll be back..
Post in the New Forum!