The Bloated Pig - A Place for Weary Flingers Page 2771
  • 159649 Comments
  • @gumby Waassssupppp????
  • Wooot got my Crown back:)
  • I'm not liking the advent at all, but @micromax just made a video on level 3 helped me get 150k :)
  • @Gumby I'm not flinging too much but so far I'm holding up my end of the top ten takeover. Where's the rest of the BP squad @Ma?
  • Idk @Pa I think it's just us:(
    we may have to go out of business...:(
  • @knichy and @bernersenn are busy with updating walkthroughs and leaderboards
    @hunnybunny will be back tomorrow, as for anyone else idk @Pa idk:(
  • @rat top ten takeover? BP squad?
    @kathy DING
  • Oopsy missed the Ding @gumby sorry Yes sounds good let's get a BP top 10 takeover like we did in Rio ?
    tommorw is another day.
    Nighty night @Pa
  • @Gumby wasn't here when we took over the river. What did we have? Nine of the top ten? Loads of fun. I can't help you on the advent though. I've been kicked out of the top ten already. I'm in about 13th and falling fast.

Nighty nite @Ma
  • Hi @rat
    What did I notice? You are enjoying us with the Christmas edition? Nice.

• Mrs Bunny is back! **** weather, but enjoyed ourselves, wearing frocks and stilettos, and that's only Mr Bunny! Lots of free champagne, thanks Loyalty Club Rewards!
    Serious flinging now. Mister Rat was on my tail, but I fear he jumped high and far
  • Good afternoon everybody :)
    Welcome Back @hunnybunny :) Happy Flingin'
    OB I'll have a Blue Mongo please with a shot of Sunshine's super secret flinging potion! Driks on the house :) for all :)
  • You have a more liberal marriage than I ever imagined if Mr. Bunny is wearing the stilettos in the family. Don't tell me you have combat boots on Mrs. Bunny. I couldn't handle the mental image. Oh no! Too late! Yikes!!!
    Welcome back to the real world. Too bad you don't get treated at home like you do on the ship. All your meals prepared, house fresh cleaned daily, spa treatments, and most important your hand never wanting for a beverage.
    Btw, where am I stepping on your tail?
  • @kathy WASSSSUUUPPP
    @hunnybunny welcome back, we missed you :) ( hugs ) and I am a bit concerned that Mr bunny wears stilettos and frocks :
    @rat just pretend you are flinging in Space and that Romo and Sglouk are chasing your throne
  • @Gumby Waaasssuppp? ??
  • @kathy nmh just flinging the advent
  • Sorry @Gumby but you don't know what you're talking about. Most of the BP'ers know why I fling very little and infrequently. I'm tired of explaining it.

Edit: btw, I'm ahead of you in Advent.
  • @rat I know why you fling so little, and yes you are ahead of me in advent for now. My level 2 score is pathetic atm.
  • For now? Good answer. Go get me @Gumby.
  • @rat you aren't that far ahead of me
  • It should be easy then. ha ha

Edit: I hear the patter of bunny feet.
  • Nighty night @Pa
  • Nite nite @Ma
  • Hello all - dropped in to the BP but looks like I am the first of the day. Yes, I have been busy writing up the video strats, I knocked out all of Bird Island as a predecessor to the Advent, and now I am ahead of the game having completed the first ten levels of Ragnahog. It's a bit of fun to provide enlightenment and entertainment. But now I have a hard time even hitting the scores Mighty Red does, so it seems almost like prevarication to make it sound like I flung it myself. But that's the style.
  • I'm so busy with Christmas I only managed a reasonable score on the Advent today. And of course spent all morning washing five loads of laundry and restocking fridge, and living without the hand to mouth cruise experience, although Mister Rat I'm quite good at feeding myself and the lovely Mr Bunny....
    @knicky enjoying your write ups
  • Hey @knichy Yes definitely enjoying you write ups!! Like the good ole days!!
    I've yet to check out bird Island , I'm sure they are just as good as the advent ones

so much to fling , so little time:(

Hey @hunnybunny Nice your enjoying the Christmas bustle!! decorating and such¿
  • @gumby Waassssupppp????? guess who's in the house...yeppers The big BD lol..
    OB can i please have a Blue Mongo please with a shot of Sunshine's Super secret flinging potion..a double or actually a triple and keep em' coming to Ragnahog send the blues!!
  • @kathy WAAAASSSUUUPPP
  • @gumby Dreamland calling that's whatup..a couple more flings
  • Ya no, no more fings @pa will be sicking the dogs on me..
    Nighty night
  • Nighty night @Pa
    nice try @snicker i know you were chomping on the bit *tosses 2 bones to Snort and snicker. .*,"good puppies"
  • They're hardly puppies any more.
    Nighty nite @Ma
  • @kathy WAASSSSUUUPPP
  • @gumby Waaassssuupppp???? I'm just kicking back and flingin' :D
  • @kathy me too, flinurking
  • Heehee me to flinurking !!
  • Alrighty OB is that time again!! A Blue Mongo please with a shot of Sunshine's super secret flinging potion!!
    and i need a little Wwwwhhhhiiinnne to go with it, this advent episode requires a lot of 3P's and a Huge dose of the 'L' factor!!
  • Well alll...righty then @Gumby. WTG! You stepped on my tail and kept right on going.
  • @rat I had to keep going before you bit me LOL
  • Look out @Gumby! I might need an eraser to change my score.
  • @rat its easy to erase just type in a 0 lol
  • Yeah, I could type in a zero. But using a Gumby eraser reminds me of my childhood. lol
    Plus I get the added benefit of wearing you down. If I do it often enough I'll rub you out. he he
  • OMGoodness @Pa I didn't say Nighty night to you last night!! I'm soooo sowwwyy I fell asleep while listening to my book:( :(
  • Mumsie is flinging! @mumsie42 please drop into BP and let us know how you are
    Nighty night fellow flingers, I'm done
  • @kathy WASSSSSUUUPPP
    @rat if 70-80 hour work weeks don't wear me out, you gotta try really hard to wear me down. :) Also you used up your eraser long ago, the new ones are indestructible :P
    @hunnybunny I see you have got your X-mas santa cap on :)
  • @gumby Waassssupppp????
  • Nighty Night @Pa ♡ ♡ sorry bout' yesteday :(
  • You can still buy Gumby, his sister, Pokey, Goo, Blockhead, and whatever he called his dinosaur erasers. You'll have to forgive me for forgetting a few of their names @Gumby. It was almost sixty years ago. I think I snuck ahead of you in the middle of the night. No worries. You can catch me easy.

Night night @Ma♥ Don't fret about last night. I didn't.
  • In memory of John Glenn :(
    "one small step for man , one giant leap for mankind"
    May he have a safe final journey to the beyond, and make a final step into everlasting peace..
  • @kathy WASSSSUUPPP
    @rat ya you did and I was super busy yesterday so I will have to revisit that level when I got some time
Post in the New Forum!