The Bloated Pig - A Place for Weary Flingers Page 2734
  • 159622 Comments
  • I have many more but i need to sort them out lol!!
  • And the Princess Looves Wolf tooo!!!
  • Nighty night @Pa
  • Nite nite @Ma
  • *gently nudges OB* response, = soft snore and a grunt, OB turns his head and rests on his other feather*
    hmm the blues must have gone to play in The Aviary

I'll fix my own Strawberry Daquri, ,hmm where did he hide Sunshine's super secret flinging potion? *tries all her keys * Tada i found it,, *adds a triple shot and puts bottle back ,Juuusst right**
    Poof off to fling! !
  • @kathy WASSSSUUUPP
  • @Gumby Waassssupppppp???
  • @kathy nmh just getting online for the first time today
  • Lol I've been off and on flinging while nodding and saying.."yep, hmmm ohh, yes ,mmhmm, yep!!
    BD can be distracting ,i fling better during break at work lol!!
  • It's getting late darn it!! Need to fling more!!
    OB wake up!! Please bring me a Strawberry Daquiri with a shot of Sunshine's super secret flinging potion

Video removed , didn't realize it was ongoing , the songs at the end are not suitable for Any listening audience:/
  • @kathy that is one gorgeous pic!
    Sorry I haven't been around much, or flinging much either. Busy times :)
    Hope all is well with everyone.

• Lol @gumby ;)
    @Karen68 I love that pic..I tried to post the one with Wolf Facing The camera, but got it mixed up, I'll try again tommorow

If anyone looked at my phone picsb they'd think Wolf was mine lol..he's awesome! !
    on my way out ,I wish working time went as fast as flinging time :/
  • Nighty night @Pa
  • *hands @karen68 the keys to the safe with the Special Stock*
    Help yourself Karen , as OB seems to be still resting , the blues are still playing in the Aviary*
    Lol , it's all yours:) We trust you;)
  • must sleep now.. No more fling..*sigh* one more??
  • Which one is Wolf? They're both so majestic.

Night nite @Ma
  • Good morning guys,
    @rat Space challenge today.
    @kathy nice from you to post this picture. @rat the one to the left is Wolf.

I now know why the flinging is that bad lately. From a little pain in my back, the Sciatica has come back. Awful.
  • I don't remember how I got the score I have on the challenge @bernersenn. That makes it much harder to improve it easily. I think I'll pass on this one.
    Wolf's on the left you say. Hard to tell since they're both so big. Ha Ha
    I feel your pain. I hope you get better quickly.
  • @tompuss long time no see. Good to read something for you.
    We're leaving this Saturday the Berner Oberland, unfortunately. Otherwise I had the chance to meet a nester in flesh and blood.
    Good to hear that Donny isn't limping that much anymore.

@rat I wrote a strategy in the walkthrough which what I even scored better than you. This feels unnatural, so please, give it a try
  • Sympathies to the victims' families of the earthquake in Italy. *sigh*
  • @tompuss, good to see Donny is doing better. What a gorgeous kitty he is!

HaPpY BiRtHdAy @jlz666! Have a super fun-filled day celebrating!
  • How bad, bad. Forgot @jlz666.
    Jules, happy birthday, enjoy your day
  • OMGIRAFFE How could i have Missed @jlz-666 Birthday! !!
    I'm at work now:(
    *hangs head in shame, calls l crawls under @Estar favorite booth to sulk, miserably*
    *sounds of soft sobbing echoo through the bar*:( :( :(
  • Happy Birthday @jlz666!!!
    Hope you have a wonderful day.
    (Can't wait to see you in the dress from@tompuss)
  • Sorry Jlz had to rush these, Hope you have a Fantabulous Birthday♡♡♡♡

*poofs back to work*
  • Thank you one and all.
    Beautiful gifts as per @tompuss. LOVE the dress and the boots! If I do wear it it'll be for @tompuss and @karen's eyes only ;O The cake vid is very apt,I can't eat cake without Lily eating the frosting :)
    Thank you for the wishes @sweetp @bernersenn X
    Oh @kathy don't worry! You pulled a few crackers out of the bag! Thank you for popping in on a work day X
    Sorry to be so quick (for me) I've just finished a rotten 10hr shift. No way to spend a birthday IMO. I'm absolutely shattered. I'm working all my days off at the moment as we leave on Saturday morning for NYC and Philly for 2 weeks. Unfortunately we're both working until late on Friday. Bloody Self-employment. I've never been so disorganised for a vacation. Why do holidays have to be such hard work? :(
    Anyhooooo I've decided to postpone my birthday until we get to NY so I can celebrate proper. Today is a no go....in real life anyway......the BP looks great!
    Sorry,gotta go and put on jammies,eat dinner and face plant the sofa.
    Must be an age thing ;)
    Cheers all x

• God my brain is mush.....
    Very happy albeit belated birthday to dear Ripsy! I know your not around any more but I'm still thinking about you! All the best buddy! X
  • And have a fabulous holiday
  • Still not feeling great,,early night

Nighty night @Pa
  • Nite nite @Ma

Sorry for missing your birthday @JLZ666. I'm curious. Is your association with Goth a holdover from your youthful rebellion or do you embrace it as a lifestyle today? Either way...Happy Birthday Jules.
  • @rat new Space challenge today.
  • Today, we visited Stechelberg. Wolf and Heidi had lots of fun in the water:

https://youtu.be/gpEH90kAkJk
  • Another Space challenge? Cool. Are you going to beat me again today @bernersenn? ha ha This is one of the few levels in Mirror Cold Cuts where you might be able to get a puppy. Between @Romo, @Ma, and myself most of the levels have been maxed out. Good luck flingers.
  • @kathy WASSSUUUPPPP
    @bernersenn I thought you said that the dogs did not like the water? Maybe I am just confused
    @rat congrats on the puppy score
  • @gumby Waaasssuppp! !
  • Wooot @bernersenn Happy to see Wolf having Fun in the Water!!
    maybe it was the Big water that frightening to him, now that he's got his feet wet, ,and most likely more lol, he'll like it better next time:)
  • bbiab gotta eat finally, now that i think i can:/ I'll try anyway. .
  • Thanks @bernersenn. I wasn't expecting another Space challenge today so I'd have missed it if not for you.

Whoo Hoo! Had to beat my own top score to do it but I got a puppy. I left good notes so let the puppy parade begin.

Seriously @Ma. If you can figure out my crumbs, it's not hard to beat my old score. If anybody can it will be you. You understand my directions. Good luck to all.
Post in the New Forum!