The Bloated Pig - A Place for Weary Flingers Page 2688
  • 159697 Comments
  • good afternoon @all
    ooohh @knichy l don't know what i was thinking Led Zeppelin :/ * hangs head in shame*
  • A moment of silence as we remember the fallen soldiers from all countries on this planet.
  • *bows head in silence*
  • Joins in silence
  • Then posts I see you did on on SG 10 @kathy. I added a couple k but 8&9 were below or jus above avg for me and 20k below high, which is what I look for to improve an episode score. Added 8 or 10 to both!
  • Mostly thanks to @e-star view, thank you my Dutch friend if you are around!
  • I raise my glass to the fallen of Afghanistan... *clink*
    to Albania... *clink*
    to Algeria... *clink*
    to Angola...*clink*

I didn't think this through OB. There are around 257 recognized countries at this time. Order some more Crystal and an ambulance please.
  • Nice flinging @knichy , I'll have to go back and look at my posts, crs..lol
  • *clink*
    *Clink*
    *Clink*
    *Clink*
    @Pa i hope your not gonna go through the whole alphabet lol, i gotta work tomorrow lol
    So one *clink* to all
  • Good idea @Ma. To all the fallen soldiers everywhere...*clink*
  • Oogy wa wa
    Which is the way we say cheers in Swahili
  • @knichy we included you in a pm about SG, you need to send @captrec a friend request so you can join in the conversation, we have quite a group :D
  • lol @Pa :D I'm off to do laundry, bbl
    got a bit of drama going on here as well "sigh *
  • @kathy @bernersenn I was trying to reply but the ABN errors me out every time
  • @knichy why is that? Is it, as @hunnybunny said that we all should be friends to each other? @captrec isn't replying either, as he would do always.
    Good evening to you all
  • Evening. About to put cnichy3 in the bath ...
    Haven't figured out how to generate a friend request, the only ones I have made were by.pure accident or y'all sending me the request
    It should just be a tab under my friends thingy
  • Aaarrgh, I had just gotten 106 in SG 9 and was going to post when I got distracted, then reset without it counting, score back at 95 8*(
  • Arghh @knichy i hate when that happens!!
    I've asked @captrec to send you a freind request, I'll tell ya how to do it another day lol, I'm tired of typing gonna fling then go do laundry.
  • @kathy WASSSUPPP
    @knichy hello
    @bernersenn hard to choose, they all look soooo cute
  • @Gumby that is true. But we cannot manage more than two of them. It is the car that is putting a limit on us. As we never go on holiday without our dogs, we have to take them with us.
    Little car... Or... Big dogs? Lol
  • You can always buy a bigger car, @bernersenn.
    Hello @gumby by gum
    @kathy been done by laundry all day, vacuumed the basement, did the weeks grocery shopping g, have a blue mongo chicken in the oven, and doing head bug treatment on cnichy3 yet again. Uggggh. That means more laundry and checking cnichy2 who has 24" of luxurious thick hair.
  • But at least I popped a 102, and I know 106 ain't that hard. 4 minute til rinse means 4 mi Utes to fling, cnichy3 playing Minecraft
  • @bernersenn maybe trade the car for a bus lol
  • @gumby Waassssupppp !
    @knichy I don't miss those days!! Nits =Ugghh
  • Yikes, another whole page gone (@kathy got the crown back!) What with this, a huge number of PMs, Facebook posts and emails, I'll never get back to real life!
    But we did have a nice Bank Holiday. It used to be called the Whitsun Bank Holiday, now for Politically Correct reasons it's called the Late May Bank Holiday. I give up with PCness!
  • @knichy @captrec has sent you freind request:)
  • Agreed on both counts @hunnybunny ,a girl can hardly get any flinging done with Posts, and pm's every couple minutes lol, and agreed on the darn PC give us a break already!
    Happy you enjoyed your holiday despite:)
  • Got laundry in the wash, 40 minutes gotta go back to throw it all in the dryer:(
  • Haven't read back, not going to tonight, off to an early bed. A bit tired after gardening. Anyone who remembers our 15 foot x 15 foot courtyard is probably laughing......
  • Just remembered: Heard this on the radio today. Never heard it before. Blues lovers everyone, it's one for you

http://youtu.be/dt_8aDOJvtM
  • @hunnybunny wow you never heard that before, good tune
  • wow Great song @hunnybunny guess it was more popular in the U.S.
    Its about that time for me to get ready for bed, listen to book for a few..
  • Nighty night @all see ya after work (ugh) tomorrow
  • maybe next time @snicker, I promise one of these days I'll give you a run..
    Nighty night @Pa
  • I keep getting an error from 'cloud fire ' @admins any idea?
  • Peace out, @Kathy
    @hunnybunny I've sung that song so many times in so many bars .... I do a pretty mean thorogood. One of my fave's, sat in with my brothers band on this few weeks back, I'll try to get the link to work
  • @kathy wow goin to bed early, sleep well
    @knichy many people do at karaoke after some beers
    @rat awfully quiet lately, did a cat catch you, or maybe a bunny :P
  • @knichy idk what your trying to post but it's not working, please edit
    *Poofs quickly as i hear @snicker growling at my heels*
  • https://itun.es/us/6dVis?i=304280233
    If we're firing up the jukebox early
  • @kathy its ok don't say HI lol
  • Sorry @gumby i am sleeping lol *runs fast*
  • Hi @gumby bye..*runs faster*
  • doesn't work quite as well as youtube.
    IF you have iTunes, and go to the iTunes store, and type Mashin Up The Nation in the search panel and select Vol 1&2, track 10 should be Get Out by The Now. That's knichy on trombone, and you can hear me laugh through the horn right after Gene says, "Now you're just a big fat goat" because I had never actually heard that lyric before, but in the studio everything is so CLEAR!
    There is a lot of great ska on that album, LOVE chief inspector by Bim Skala Bim, has that Secret Agent Man feel but in a Ska Styl-A mon!
  • If *fast* is modifying the verb *runs*, wouldn't it be *fastly*
  • Now I have a keyboard and the kids are in bed, although I have a o-dark thirty morning
  • @kathy lol
    @knichy maybe but not if she is running faster than before
  • @gumby how about Mo Fasta!
    OTFB, uber-late, 530 EST 4 me and still washing bedding .....
  • @knichy MO Fastah works too lol go sleep EST is where I am and its 12:16
  • @all is the BP broken? Noone has posted since my last comment last night? ODD
Post in the New Forum!