The Bloated Pig - A Place for Weary Flingers Page 2686
  • 159694 Comments
  • Nighty night @Pa
    Night @Snicker and Snort sorry no chase tonight :/
    *scratches Snort behind his ears, pats Snickers head* good night pups,
  • And the Princess reigns
    nighty night all
  • Be patient. You'll get your chance Snicker.

Good night @Ma
  • Thank you all for the birthday wishes! Love the banner @kathy, the cake was amazing @hunnybunny! Had a lovely day - saw four of the five kids and four of the 7 grands (seeing the others next weekend) trying to get everyone in the same place at the same time is like herding cats!
    The kids and grands gave me a voucher for a helicopter ride over the city! Something else to tick off my bucket list - will let you know when I've done it!
  • Good morning guys.
    Thanks for the compliments for Wolf.
    Your reaction was exactly the same as I wrote back to the breeder. That newborn "thing" has become a really little dog. Big change in only one week.

• Greetings to all fellow nesters around...
    ... another day in paradise here...
    ... yawn...
    time for a sneak attack on some pending targets... mwhahaha!
  • Thanks for stopping by @Mumsie. We miss you sitting in the rocker knitting away.
    Aaargh! Is SWDNF going to be following me ALL the time now? There is such a thing as too much love...just joking. I can't get enough of my sweetheart...for now.
  • @gumby Jace is also too cute for words. Can't see a family resemblance, he's not green!
    What do you look like @gumby when not in your green persona
    @knichy @kathy "fookin" sounds Liverpudlian to me. "Fecking" is Irish.
    Welsh tend to split a word with the expletive, as in "Un-****ing-believable"
  • Mrs. Bunny, My only contact with Welsh people were high end professional dart players in the early 80's. So it was very limited. But they were well known for their ability to take profanity to new heights. They made me sound like a Saint, which I ain't. he he From what I've read about Wales, there are still certain areas that are a bit rougher around the edges than your average town. What's your experience? Any truth to this?
  • Glad you enjoyed your Birthday @Mumsie42 :D and yes Pa is right we do miss you around here:(
    Nice to see you @tienshenglong , been a long time! where are you flinging these days!
    @bernersenn Yes Wolf has turned to a very handsome, cute pup, my notification, I saw you posted a pic of the whole litter, but I dont see it here?
    good afternoon everyone else, our weather went from 95° and muggy yesterday to 61° and cold today:( with a cool sea breeze to add to the misery:(
    Speaking of which, OB I'll have a Sea Breeze ,please:)
  • I don't know why the picture isn't showing up.
  • it's theyre @bernersenn :)
  • They are sooo cute, I'm trying to pick which one is Wolf, i think the one on the far left, at the top of the screen with his tail straight out behind him?
  • @kathy the puppy front-right is a male, the third from the right is also a male. We didn't make our choice yet. That is why we will this saturday visit the breeder.
  • Btw, I uploaded a much smaller picture
  • Ohh @bernersenn i misunderstood ,i thought the weekly pics Were the Wolf you picked, so all the rest are female? Are you definitely choosing a male? The one i said at the top of the screen looks the closest to the pics you've shown weekly.
    I don't see the smaller pic.
  • @kathy the weekly pictures were the puppy who is third from the right. It could be - could - that we switch to the other dog. And indeed, the other puppies are bitches. We are going for a new dog. Main reason for that is that we still have Heidi, 10 years old, and we don't know how long she will live. And, 2 bitches together...

And there is only one picture left, I deleted the large one
  • Oohh i see @bernersenn the 2 bitches maybe will not get along,, one needs to rule the Nest lol, and that would of course be Heidi as she was first therefore it's her territory..
  • @kathy yep. Within the BMD World the bitch is always ruling. Always.
    Hey, wait a minute, isn't that with us people different?
  • Lol @bernersenn , no I think it's true for most people as well. Hee hee just ask @hunnybunny:)
  • Oohh I wasn't meaning @hunnybunny a Bitch, just that she rules the Roost!! @bernersenn lol:D
  • O.k before i get myself into trouble, I'm gonna fling a bit lol
    OB bring @bernersenn his choice, I'll have a Sea Breeze please, off to play in the snow :)
    I'll be lurking, ..
  • @kathy that I understood. The "see" was for the "it's true for most people as well".
    We never would say a bad word about @hunnybunny
  • Playing in the snow, you mean the Pig Days level from today? That is a pain in the ass. Terence (!) as first bird. I am extreme bad with Terence.
    I'll have a pigkiller please
  • ohh @bernersenn, now i understand:)
  • ooh no I didn't know a new PD level came up, I meant Season Greedings, but now I will try the new PD..Usually i have no luck with Terrence either :(
    good luck @bernersenn, I will see you there:D
  • @kathy I'm just above average, that's all.
  • Going to give it a go @bernersenn , hope the Nesters will come together and find a way to beat this level!
  • @kathy the first comment of @pauliboy will give you a really good feeling. #sarcasm off
  • Thanks @berenersenn i just opened it, going to look at walkthrough:)
  • @bernersenn this was a level i was able to open before it was released, idk how, but i had a score of 90k i just moved to 102,0 who is this Vorex who asks how to get 120k when he's already posted 127k
    @hunnybunny what do you mean "playing the mick"?
  • @kathy this level is evil. Really evil.
  • Yes @bernersenn is very bad! We need more drinks OB!
  • @bernersenn I just got 114k , no need to release the upper Boulder ,i just bounced Terrence of the lower boulder, Terrence bounced back through the snow so boulder rolled down to kill pigs, then Stella same as Pauliboy, I'm still below average though:(
  • I will enter my below average score because @mvnla2 suggests that if we all do that, it will bring the average down. @bernersenn
  • Woot just got 126k same as Pauliboy strat, the second boulder does matter, it destroys wooden balls at the bottom! Stella is unpredictable but she picked up the ice boulder on top and as it went down it bounced to the right taking out that piggie then the ice boulder rolled back to the left killing to piggies in the trench: D
  • @rat there's beautiful places in Wales and darned, shite, awful ones. Guess South Carolina is like that, as is any place in the world. I'm lucky, I live in a beautiful one.

@kathy @bernersenn here's one for you lol

http://youtu.be/Vhyuj7Qdcz8

@kathy "Taking the Mick" Best example: you normally pay $5 for something, someone tries to charge you $10 They are Taking the Mick, ripping you off, lying, you can see through the lie
  • Oooh Isee @hunnybunny someone actually did that to me when i was young and working at a convenience store, paid for a pack of gum or something with a $20 , then asked for change for a $20, but idk it was a long time ago, i don't remember a exactly how it happened, but I realized the trick and after he left i called to police as it was a well known thing that was going on back then.
  • Lol @hunnybunny :D love that song!
  • Hmmm not quite the same, but still a con!
  • @kathy a con! That's exactly what it means, but one you can see through
  • So yes, @bluemo go drinkers I can confirm I had 3* at 93 in pre release mode, today I. @ixan fashion. Dialed in the threshold @ 100, @bernersenngot a little tighter on the high side.
  • @hunnybunny thanks, great movie. "The bitch is back". Love your humor.
  • @kathy great score. But... You raised the average, argh.
    Anyway, I'm going to bed, wish all of you a good night. Bye
  • sorry @bernersenn for raising the average, :( nighty night Sweet Dreams, tomorrow is another flinging Day :D
  • @kathy I hit the shot two different ways. One shot hitting below the boulder and bouncing over, once I hit the top of the boulder, dislodged it, and bounced up under the second, two boulders and Terrence rolling left. Which one were you using? And I have only gotten the scene shot once or twice as described, but not with that perfect first shot. Are you going u see the flag waving arm or through it?
  • Nighy night, fellow flingers xx

PS still not quite sure what @knichy is talking about, most of the time.....
  • Oops, forgot to thank @rat for the hairy compliment
Post in the New Forum!