The Bloated Pig - A Place for Weary Flingers Page 2684
  • 159637 Comments
  • O.k i get it now @knichy lol..
    Yes please join us,, I'll have one more Blue Mongo , it's only 11:10 lol..i gotta go soon now
    Just improved in level 2 by 15,k Woot!!
    Keep on Flinging, keep on Flinging:)
    I'll say good night now though, can't let Snort And snicker catch me.. double trouble.. snicker..
    Nighty night see you in SG
  • Mmmmm, Delish! But I feel like I'm talking to myself, like Deja Vu all over again.
    Nighty Night All
  • Thank-you @knichy what am i chopped liver?
    Lol nighty night
  • Hello guys,
    @hunnybunny in what way was I guilty?
    @knichy what are we waiting for?

• @kathy the note to @hunnybunny was written lo g before you chime in, I just forgot to hit lost.
    So YouGoGirl too!
    @bernersenn, lately it seems we're waiting for Godot. He'll be back soon.
  • I was hammering away at ABO S&T 30. There used to be a glitchy wheel jump a lot of you used to get apparently now unobtainable results, so the average was pretty high and hard to hit, at least for me.
  • Autocorrect! Forgot to hit post. Maybe that one was me typing on a phone
  • SWDNF Retirement countdown: 5 hours

Just thought I'd let you know someone was listening @knichy. You're never alone.
  • Hey about being alone...
    @hunnybunny Seasons MH-12. How, please how did the elite got here above 200k?
    I'm breaking my head. Ok, got the video, but that is no way to get such a score. In the walkthrough totally nothing about such scores. Help !!!!!
  • @bernersenn you entered a Pig Days score in Seasons. That's why you are guilty. Bumped me down a spot....
    @rat yesterday you sang "Tomorrow, tomorrow, your only a day away" My lovely niece sang that too, yesterday. Today, she turned teenager. I guess no more lovely singing from her...
    Lol @kathy misery does indeed love company, but no misery in Seasons Greedings. Loads of "got easier" levels! Read my forum, they are coming out of the walls! Who needs £@&£ing Santa Hat Glitch?
    CongRats to Mrs @Rat
    @bernersenn will look at MH-12
    And huge WOO HOO Next cruise booked. Leaving 9th June. Can't wait..............
  • @hunnybunny we got visitors, will comment tomorrow.
    Pig Day score in seasons? Wow, that's evil. Anyway, we wil sort this out tomorrow.

@rat looked at the challenge today? That's what I meant with "could have HAD a second puppy". @comex666 did, great job, but got 2 puppies

Good night to you all
  • SWYDN @knichy lol So What Do You Do know= SWDYDN you missed a D haha no wonder it didn't make sense!
    typed that last night but forgot to hit Lost..uhh mean Post lol..
    time for catchup!
  • Happy Friday, and Remember Memorial Day !! Thanks to all who fought and Died for our freedom!
    and thanks @knichy for the You Go Girl too!:D altough I'm not going very well lol!
    OB I'll have a Blue Mongo please and since Mumsie isn't here,,I'll let everyone know tomorrow is her Birthday:)
  • @kathy we don't have that day here, but I'll raise a glass. Dad and granddad both suffered for our freedom
  • Thanks for the *clink* @hunnybunny, I'll raise a toast to your Dad and Grandad * clink*
    And ooohhh I'm so Jealous. I've always wanted to go on a cruise..:(
  • Nighty Night @kathy will be point hunting in SG tomorrow. Two easier levels found today, thanks @jlz-666 for the first. Kathy fling away, I think it's going to be easier than we thought! I'm up to 117 I think, with little effort
  • Nighty night @hunnybunny ,yep I saw you moved to 117 spot WTG'!! *high fives *
    Yep i think it will be easier then we thought also:)
    We Can Do It!! :D
  • @kathy WASSSSUUPP :) I am an Uncle now, my sister had a baby :) I am gonna have to spoil him as he's my only nephew
  • @Gumby Waaasssuppp! !
    Woot Congrats @Unclegumby!! what's his name ?
  • @kathy his name is Jace, and he's soooo cute :)
  • Well aren't we a fluffy Bunny? I like the new hair. My wife's hair never looked better than shortly after chemo. It came back in curly, black, and grey. Gorgeous! It didn't last though and she doesn't want to go through chemo again just to please me. She loved how easy it was to care for. We've only done around a half dozen cruises. No Cunard yet. That will probably change now that we have more time. Unless they want me to dress up too often.

Looking forward to cute Wolf pictures soon @bernersenn.

Reset the Retirement countdown clock. She's going to work tomorrow for free. The nerve/dedication of some people. ha ha
  • aww that's a cool name @gumby, different, never heard it before, unique!
    I bet he's cute:D you must be sooo excited! ' do you have any nieces?
  • Congratulations @Gumby. Is the newborn cute? Really?
  • @kathy no nieces
  • @rat yeah he is cute, some babies are butt ugly but Jace is cute
  • Hi @Pa Whhatt!! back to work tommorw! !
    We have about 5 guys at my work who are "retired" lol they just don't want to go! !
    one is Ray, we used to call him '2 day Ray ' now he is 3 day Ray' lol he'll get there eventually haha! and SWDNF will too don't you worry
  • So he's your first @gumby, ,first evah!! Welcome to Unclehood lol!
  • ya I've seen some ugly babies lol,thank god mine were cute,,heehee
  • @kathy all moms say that lol
  • Lol @gumby YaI guess, but mine were truly cute;)
  • @kathy it looks like we are going to have a week of repeat challenges, so far 3 days worth
  • Where ya flinging @gumby?
  • @gumby oppsy talking at the same time, really another repeat? Ya @sweetp must have mixed up the schedule, that sux especially for those who vet the levels:( be busy when she gets back!
    @sglouk do you know the rotation, what is supposed to be? Maybe @admins can fix it ?
  • @kathy I didn't do much flinging today :( but I really need to get ABO all finished again PE and MH complete all the others well not so much, some none.
  • Well good luck @gumby I'm concentrating on SG, it's tough
    OB another Blue Mongo please:)
    Going Flinging bbian
    Will be lurking..
    Don't forget everyone tm Mumsie birdday, send out a pm it will probably be 'read only as all aren't on each other's friend list, so I suggest if you see someone the pm is addressed to and your not friends,,send a friend request for future group emails;)
    Bbl
  • @kathy bbian? be back in a night and what a firger?
  • Kk @gumby firger =forget fixed it ;) you outta here?
  • @kathy nope just watching X-files. you wrote bbian
  • oohh lol meant bbl @gumby didn't fix that:/
    typing on my phone lol
  • Mr mom. Checking in, after I found out about comex busting my score I had a go, several flings that would have been puppy-worthy if it weren't for that darn @knichy score!
    @gumby we should do. Pic-off between Jace and wolf2. Let's vote In the BP.

Almost done ABO S&T and move from 110 to 103 in overall, almost back to page one. Kiddos need to go to bed though, maybe later.
    In the meantime, OB a blue mongo, if you please!
  • Ooohh @knichy that's not a fair contest! ! a pic off between a baby and a puppy?!!!
    that's a no win! bad idea @knichy bad @knichy
  • nice flinging though @knichy..
  • @bernersenn What do you mean @comex666 got 2 puppies? On the same challenge? Or because it's a repeat, he got one then and one now?
  • Yes, he got one last week, as did @rat and I, although I for a short time reigned supreme. The today he was the lone visitor to the kennel. I had a go, and got several puppy worthy flings as of last week, and one that would have been 2k over his if not for one stubborn pig. But c'est la vie, it's just game after all.
  • So @kathy, you say no contest, do you mean the baby or the puppy has the unfair advantage?
    Dishes are done, 2 out of 3 sleeping, other one gaming so I'll have a glass of WHIIIIINE and try to get these last two or three S&T levels > avg so I can join you in SG
  • Shouldn't the page turn soon? Who will be the crown thief, or will the Queen retain her throne.
    @rat enjoy SWDNF retirement! I know I'm never alone in the ABN
  • @knichy Stop looking at the numbers of comments, that's cheating and deliberate thievery of the Crown, I didn't earn it that way,, it was completely innocent!
    And no , neither baby or puppy has an unfair advantage, they are both cute in their own respective ways, can't be put in the same category, animal versus human!
  • Wow that sounds harsh lol, not meant to be @knichy, have a Blue Mongo on the house, and OB I'll have one as well.. Gotta go look in the storeroom for a minute be back:)
  • Has anyone seen Snicker? Last time I saw him he was headed to the storeroom.
Post in the New Forum!