The Bloated Pig - A Place for Weary Flingers Page 2662
  • 159679 Comments
  • @jlz666 love the jammie, coffee sit around and watch movies/ television series days :)
  • @kathy ewps I didn't count that one
  • Lol @jlz-666 That' one makes me smile to,memories of honing our numpty skills, which you actually did better than I!
    @Tompuss great to see you!
    Happy everyone could pop in to wish our favorite Star a happy birthday:)
    @gumby Waaaasssuuupp?? And ewps you missed What one? Btw the highscore on todays challenge has been removed, so now maybe there's a chance for puppies!
    Good luck all:)
    OB I'll have a glass of Cristal since i missed the party, *clink* Happy Birthday @Estar hope you had a Fantabulous Day:D
  • Ewps @gumbycrowntheif That One!!! Lol
  • @kathy yea that one, guess I gotta get out the polishing cream again
  • Happy Birthday E* - hope it's the best yet! Have a wonderful day - bet you're being spoiled!

Hi to everyone else - sorry not been rocking or knitting - promise that soon I will reappear!
  • What is with the mysterious clump of boards that move around by themselves? this challenge is weird
  • @mumsie hello and we will see you upon your return :) hope all is well
  • Woo Hoo! I see @Mumsie in her rocker! Hope you and yours are happy, healthy and wealthy xx
  • @hunnybunny break out the cake cutting knife, that looks yummy
  • i haven't looked at the challenge @gumby whadda ya mean ,moving boards ?
  • @kathy theres a cluster of 3 boards that kinda looks like when you play hangman, and they move by themselves
  • I see what you mean @gumby ya that's odd lol! Didn't add any points though: \
  • @kathy depending where it is it can, sometimes movement is very faint but it moves other boards and makes them break. :( I just missed an 89k score because 1 stupid monkey wouldn't die
  • @kathy @gumby is lazy today think I might call Dominoes for dinner :)
  • @gumby Me too ordering from Pizza Plus right up the street, I'm so lazy is within walking distance, a 2 minute drive and I'm still getting delivery,, this rainy ,gloomy ,damp, crappy weather makes every one lazy i think!
  • Awwww thank you all so much!! Time flew by these last few months and every evening I do attempt to catch up with my amazing friends here in the nest, but well... catching seems a unachievable task and that fact alone makes me wanna duck and hide. hahahhaha I have 3015 comments in the BP to catch up... LOL not... I never skipped one, but like JLZ I hope I didn't miss out on the important stuff and hope all or most of you are enjoying this so much better year like I am.

It is still so wonderful to see all your faces and the Nest is always a place to return to, but yeah my new job is getting the full E-Star treatment and I just can not help myself and spend almost every free minute besides work trying to beat the puzzles of getting process run better or things more smoothly. And yes it does pay off. I am already a step up the ladder and as of last week I also got my first raise. LOL 2,5 months in hee hee.

Anyway, I did enjoy my birthday with my 90+ new colleagues and had a wonderful evening with the family. Finishing off with all the jummies and fun images (@JLZ love the champagne cat!) is the icing on the cake!

Kathy and Mister @Rat I have no clue who actually has been keeping the Bp tidy and clean, but so wonderful to see you both still actively keeping OB company!
  • And @JLZ Sweet sweet friend of mine! I hope you had a nice relaxing bank holiday today! Our company is so wel diverse I did have a couple of colleagues wishing they could have the day off. Still no clue what you are celebrating but mwehhhh who cares, it is a day off right!
  • @Estar ((((((((Hugs)))))) hope you had a wonderful day!!
    Oopsy didn't read up hehee glad to hear you Did have a wonderful day, and the new job is going great!!
  • @estar get to cutting the cake already :P
    @kathy PIZZA in about 30 mins :)
  • @karen68 love the colors in your avy! and thanks for the cheers, always a pleasure seeing you!

and my @Tompuss... you are always so wonderful leaving me my own playlist at my doorstep. Always love Simon the cat so that was a treat in my inbox!
  • And @gumby, thanks too... I must admit I am a bit saddened... every time I see you avy it makes me love it and interested in getting to know you better. Unfortunately I am not around that much, so I miss out a on that big eyed green smiley face a lot.
  • [[[[huggggss]]] @kathy so wonderful to be here, so sorry it had to be a cheer from all you wonderful people to drag me in here finally. I kinda feel bad as this place means so much to me... but I guess like old friends, one is never out of mind even though one is out of sight
  • cutting the cake?? @gumby ??? it is half gone by now LOL
  • @estar don't be sad we are all busy with real life. I work about 70 hours a week
  • Powah of the WHHHIIINNNEE Pizaa has arrived :)
  • It's o.k @estar We all understand you needs to do what you needs to do;)
    Soo happy your new job is treating you well, and good to know the 'Estar we all fell in love with has her energy and get up and go back:) really is good to see you 'Up' again!!
    Yes we all miss you but know in our heart your always a part of the BP, your favorite booth is still here and it's yours whenever you pop in to sit and fling a few. @Pa and @gumby and a few others have helped me keep the place in shape:)
  • Enjoy your pizza @gumby !! And I come close to that amount as of late, but given the fact I used to work 24 hrs a week, this has been a major change for me. Also going from 4 colleagues to 90+ is a mental switch as well. So much fun and new cultures, lives and fun things to hear and learn about, I am just in a new timezone since I got this new job. hahaha
  • Hey! Save me a piece of that cake. Can't a person take a nap without missing the party?Hi @All.
    Be back in a bit.
  • Enjoy @gumby see ya soon, unless you fall asleep on your phone lol, you really should get a tablet, bigger surface to rest your head lol!
  • I noticed my booth still looking as inviting as ever @kathy! and yeah one could say I am "up" again and I am soooooo happy, guess I just needed to find a place to poor all my energy in to ;)
  • @estar had to move to a new time zone, or working far from home?
  • Mister @rat you know you can not blink when the chance of a shooting Star is at foot! before you know it she is gone again :p
  • nope and nope @gumby
    hahaahha my new work is even closer than my old job, just 15 minutes with the public transportation. But so much processes that can be better, so much inexperience on some levels and it is a young and thriving place, so lots of energy and new idea's... all like puzzles to me and I enjoy nothing more than to fix the puzzle and make people wonder why they didn't think of that in the first place.
  • maybe timezone was not the best choice of words, @gumby but then again I can always hide behind the fact I am not a native English speaker LOL
  • Hee hee @Estar !
  • I'm going to be away longer than I thought. Just know I'll be thinking of my shooting star the whole time. Happy Birthday.
  • @estar always good to be close to home :) 1/2 of chicken and sausage pizza gone already. :)
  • @rat ? where ya think you are going mister lol. OB has some drinks for you
  • Before I disappear, an update for you @eStar. SWDNF has only 30 more days before RETIREMENT!!
  • Understood timezones @estar , makes perfect sense going from a 24 hour work week to a full time, Is a different timezones lol kinda:/
    You must be exhausted , isn't like midnight there?
  • Yeahhhh Mister @Rat that is so wonderful! Sorry you have to skedaddle so quickly, but awwww thanks for thinking of the shooting star!
  • Yeah it is @kathy, 28 minutes past 12 atm. I have the evening shift tomorrow so I won't start until noon tomorrow ;) always will be a nightowl LOL
  • Oooh that's good @estar so you can sleep in:)
    Lol you were a nightowl always even when you work in the morning lol!
  • @estar well stars so only shine at night :)
Post in the New Forum!