The Bloated Pig - A Place for Weary Flingers Page 2594
  • 159591 Comments
  • @kathy I would love to follow but don't see any comments from him/her. This is where a video from estar or comex would really have come in handy :) Sometimes my brain can't figure things out without some help.
  • Nighty night @gumby lol , just in case you disappear;)
  • @mention him @gumy he/she is usually willing to help.and if you see any comment by @fenikus those are helpful as well ,he's good at Rio
  • @Rat -- I gave up trying to be above average in all quite a while ago. Much less time consuming this way.
  • @Gumby Don't follow the masses at first "Dammit". It will take a little longer but you might come up with a new top score strat. It's what I do.
  • Ahhh good advice @Pa this young Padiwan has lost her way and forgot her training :(
    *hangs head in shame, slinks over to @estar booth and rests head on elbows *
  • Please try not to take this the wrong way @Gumby. If you need to whine, this is the place for it. We've all been there. But you're too good a flinger to whine about not being spoon fed your scores with words, pictures, and videos. You're better than that. Try flinging without help at first. I've seen you come up with new strategies. You're Gumby Dammit.

Get that head up Ma. You've nothing to be ashamed about.
  • *picks head up looks around, sees @Pa standing with hands on hips, disappointed look on his face, shaking head at me*
    Slowly gets up and gets back to flingjng!
    @Gumby I better see you on the sling soon, Pa is right your a damn good flinger, go get those piggies! ! Your Gumby dammit! !
  • @rat I did that last week only to find vuelva had done the same and posted it before me, he's famous now. and I always try different methods, mostly without any luck.
  • @Gumby, @vuelva has been famous in the Nest for years, there's nothing wrong in posting a strat that you thought of on your own, and finding someone else already discovered it.especially a distinguished flinger as @vuelva, you should be proud you came up with the same strat as a flinger of that stats:)
  • @Pa you would be proud of me, there was a 'space level ' in Seasons summer pig nice ,1-16 I think, I made #13 on first try, I'll take #1 on revisit:) Thanks for the Space training :)
  • @kathy yea, but woulda been nice if I could have posted it. And wish I was still asleep, I hate when people wake me up in the middle of the night.
  • I try many crazy methods when I get bored especially, mostly to break up the monotony
  • @kathy wife and dog woke me LOL
  • Don't ya hate it when that happens @gumby :?
  • Missed your above posts @gumby ,my keyboard is pissing me off atm
  • @kathy YA I was sound asleep, gotta be up in 4 hours, but now Im flinging
  • No flingjng @gumby go to sleep !!
    Me too gotta go to sleep, in reality I'm not gonna get in the top 100 on the level I'm flinging:(
  • @kathy think positive, you'll get there
  • I'm going @gumby you should too, its 1a m nighty night
  • Nighty night Pa ♡
  • @gumby do not despair. You're Gumby by Gumm! Uber Sux!
  • Ma Wish Peyton luck for tomorrow. The old man's going to need it. I can't lose though. The Broncos are playing the Carolina Panthers.

Night Ma

• @jlz666 I believe it's time for your yearly foot massage!!!!!! Lol ;D
    Step right up if hubby isn't doing his job!
    ( @kathy come join the party!!!! It was 4 years ago that you, @jlz666 and me met over Super Bowl and foot massages laughing until we cried!!!)
  • Hi @kathy @gumby @mvnla2 @knicky
    If I missed anyone it was, indeed, intentional
    Here's some music

http://youtu.be/mQZmCJUSC6g
  • @sunshine lovely to see you, will pm you immediately
  • @sunshine -- Good to see you pop in!
    @hunnybunny -- You do a great job of nursing a grudge, complete with music! Maybe you could join the foot massage party.
  • @mvnla2 thanks!!!! Want a foot massage!!! :D
  • @mvnla2 not really "nursing a grudge" although someone did really annoy me. It was quite cathartic not to fling for a week and get other stuff done.

The tune is meant for someone else altogether.
  • @Sunshine -- A foot massage would be nice, but I don't plan to watch the Super Bowl, so might not be around. Thanks for the offer.
  • @sunshine my feet are ready...
  • @hunnybunny -- Great Freudian slip then! The choice of music went perfectly with the first two lines of your message. : D
  • @Sunshine looks busy. Let me tenderize your tootsies with a foot massage Mrs. Bunny. I could use some good karma before the Super Bowl. Pass it on.
  • (((((( @Sunshine )))))))))) @jlz-666 ))))))))) has it really been 4 years? ??? Holy ¿¿¿¿¿
    HI @hunnybunny Got your message
  • Pa I wouldn't wish Peyton luck if he paid me, I'm a panthers fan this week:)
  • @mvnla2 no Freudian Slip. All as it was meant...
  • @rat step right up!!
    @kathy yes it has been that long!
    @mvnla2 you don't have to watch the game. Hand over those toes and relax!
    @hunnybunny are you ready!?!?! :D
  • @hunnybunny very nice toe too!
  • @sunshine, just a few toes!
    OB champagne please, my tab
  • @Kathy -- I think I got the clickable table of contents to work again for the list of self-destroying levels. Would appreciate it if you try again and let me know if it works for you. I haven't edited the directions in the forum itself yet. This is how it works for me:
    * Close any old copies you might have open
    * Open new document. You should see a bookmark icon next to the section titles in the list. Let me know if you don't
    * To use the clickable list click on the title you want to skip to. You should get a drop-down menu with a single header name. Click on the header name in the drop-down menu, and it should take you to the section you want.
    I will have to try it on HWDNF's computer. It does seem to work on mine. Next issue is to edit list and see if it still works.
  • @sunshine -- Here are my virtual toes: "my toes" -- I don't have a cute pic of them, with or without all toes.
  • Yes @mvnla2 :) Success , the Table of a Contents is now click able ,I just had to use Google Docs per instruction and it works fine, thanks!!
  • @Rat Retirement age will happen only if I tie your scores in Beak Impact, something that might take a full year. I have scheduled to try this, but no earlier than 2017. And should I make it, you have an incredible lead over me on the other side of the mirror, something that will keep me busy for 2018.
  • @Kathy -- Thanks! And I actually edited the file after I added the clickable links. We'll see if it continues to work.
  • No problem @mvnla2 :) Happy to see it worked for you and is all up to date!
Post in the New Forum!