The Bloated Pig - A Place for Weary Flingers Page 2476
  • 159573 Comments
  • @fenikus, yes it crashed on me hard too the first couple of times I tried it, even though I was already logged in to G+. What I did to resolve the problem was to actually create an EveryPlay account and created my own profile. Then when I tested it with another Beak level, I let the replay finish and then clicked on the Share button on top. That took me to my account, and all I did was click on the YT icon and it started uploading automatically. When it was finished, I got an email from EveryPlay saying I successfully uploaded the video to YT and gave me the URL.
  • Haha, Princess page changer tonight. Sheesh, I haven't done that in like AGES @Kathy!
  • Played in earnest? You're funny @Funikus. I haven't played any level in earnest yet. I'm still on my first pass. But if it make you feel better, I've got seven other top scores you can work on. ha ha ha

Btw @Fenikus, @Burpie isn't even trying. You'd know if he was.
    You're getting my attention. He's already gained my respect.
  • hee hee @sweetp on all counts! i haven't changed a page in a long while so good for you:)
    And who the heck is playing in earnest Really ¿ only to be beaten a month from now after they put all they had into ¿ hee hee not me!! just muddling through got a couple top scores here and there but it's early yet and there Are 260 new levels.. That oughta keep everyone busy for quite a while. .
    in the meantime is 1 am lol Nighty night
  • Sweet dreams @Kathy.

*takes Kathy's flashlight and gives it a good shine and quietly tucks it under her pillow. Turns on the scented wax warmer that will see her safely through dreamland.*
  • @fenikus I agree with you about the iPad Air, it feels too fragile. I recently traded in my iPad 3 for an iPad A2, but only because I under bought on storage. Now, I have plenty of room for my apps, and more photos, but I actually miss the more substantial feel of the old iPad.

I'm also not happy with the new case I bought, it is also too thin and it doesn't even have a holder for a stylus. And it's already falling apart. I expected more for $70! This case will be going back.
  • I'm going to repeat this, in case anybody missed it on the previous page:

Heads up: Surf and Turf 15 for some reason is much, much easier to get high scores. Within 30 minutes I had a number of top ten scores, and even a top score. Thanks to @tmax crash for the discovery and sharing.

I see @SweetP quickly picked up 8k, congrats!
  • Happy Friday!!!
  • You're up early Ma
  • always up early Pa Work..except on weekend:/
  • Good morning @all
    Have a great Friday!
  • @fenikus Hey man, that's a nice highscore on 9-18. Too bad it ain't yours ;-)
  • My mind is failing me yet again. What is the term used when using the white bird to hit something without ever dropping the egg?
  • @sweetp That's fantastic! Sounds very complicated though but it sure sounds like it's got you hooked! So from everyone's comments it looks like it's android only and there's problems sharing unless you create your own account. I think I've picked this up right? It's a step in the right direction though. I'd love to see a replay of high score shots that have happened before you know it! Like you said sweetp it would be great if it was eventually added to all the AB games as Space isn't one of my faves.
    @hunnybunny did you say where you're going? You've timed it perfectly ;) It's FFFFFFreezing here!
    @kathy @Hunnybunny yep I agree,I think Rovio have there eyes on us ;) 2 levels I keep cancelling were scores I struggled to get in the first place. Both were in top 50,one was 36 I think. They were levels I was happy to walk away from and these missions won't drag me back. I've been using time travel but because I also use it with Candy Crush I'm worried about messing up my phone so I'm not doing it continually. It can wait.
    @BPC Thanks for the heads up,I'll check it out right now. The annoying habit is bloated bird ;) Really hate that bird.
  • Ahhhhhaaaa!! sweeeeeeet! @sweetp I'm genuinely intrigued by this. I think it's a wonderful step up but omg can you imagine the walkthrough pages in the future? LOL!
    @all I managed a 9k improvement in S&T 15! So thank you @bpc for the heads up. That was a hateful level which I hadn't touched for over 2 yrs so I was sceptical but yep,something's changed. Although when did it happened and how many more are out there?
  • I'm posting 3* strats for the M levels in the walkthrougs for the regular levels if there is no walkthrough for the M level. Just did Cosmic Crystals M-7.
  • @mvnla2, where did you post it? I don't see any walkthrough page for the Mirror World in CC
    edit: Never mind...I must learn to "READ" sorry 'bout that!
  • Oh @bpc about the iPad air
    I agree it is quite thin and feels fragile.
  • @burpie my score in Pig Bang 17 is indeed awful. I'm a moderate to good flinger. And on my day can be rather impressive. Three days I've spent on this. I've tried the Can-Atilla, Can-Atilla with Burpie improvement, and Estar / Crazy Rider strats, and got absolutely nowhere. I can get 24k on a good shot at the blob. I've tried taking out the stone structure completely without damaging anything else, I've tried spraying the stone structure about a bit and taking out bottom TNT and pigs. But when I hit that big plus sign everything seems to stall. Nothing happens like it should. I can't beat my dismal 146k. Could you or @rat give it a go and see what you can do. Is it me (and therefore I must resign from Space immediately) or has the level been somewhat changed by the nasty Rovio Gremlin? Help!

@jlz-666 I'm in the Gran Melia Palacio D'Isora, Tenerife. I'll post a picture shortly. Early to bed for us tonight, up early, travelling and one too many G&Ts!

HWDNF birthday tomorrow! So MIA for the day.....
  • @burpie finally made 150k but I'm sure that level ain't the same......
  • Looks amazing @hunnybunny! Enjoy the heat and hope you spoil birthday boy tomorrow. Your "dismal" score is well above mine and many others so chill out and delete the mission. Just tackle it another day. You shouldn't be flinging on holiday anyway!
  • Seriously....you're still flinging? @hunnybunny Nice score but put down the pad and hit the bar with hubby!
  • @hunnybunny I think you're right about 1-17. I tried it for 20 minutes and only got 3 scores in the low/mid 140s. Well done getting 150!
  • @hunnybunny i think this update made All the levels harder as i am having a real hard time trying to improve Any of my scores:( granted yes i have some good scores as do you But... it's defintley changed!
  • Another heads up: Mine and Dine 17-15. I remember really struggling with this one. Just now in 40 minutes I had a number of high scores and now in third place. Check it out and see if I am wrong.
  • @Rat -- In Space I just got a 3pt mission to blast 20 crystal planets. Any suggestions?
    I looked in the achievement thread, but they don't seem to have suggestions.
    BTW -- How far are you in Brass Hogs? I've completed level 24, and don't seem to have the trick that lets you open levels without completing missions. It's getting to be a real drag. I'm at 20 points to the next level, soon to go to 40! Gaah!!!
  • @mvnla2 i just left you a note on that; )
  • Ha ha ha ha ha @Fenikus don't know you very well does he @Burpie? And the worm turns.

Great score on 17 @Hunnybunny. Your whining worked. I don't remember you saying where you were headed either. But enjoy it just the same.

@Mvnla2 I reset missions to blast blocks and such. I can't seem to find the correct type of block or whatever. They're normally only worth two points anyway. As far as blasting crystals, at least there'e only one episode to look in. Take a look at the walkthrough menu for CC and see which is easiest.

Well the weekend is here now Ma. And you're making excellent progress in Brass Hogs. At this rate you'll pass me later tonight. Someone's using the time hack approach. lol
  • @BrassHoggers, daily missions and other novelties aside, does anyone else feel the new episode is somewhat…uninspired? I only completed Beak Impact and Cosmic Crystals so far in Space but I enjoyed those episodes. This one…just doesn't "speak" to me for some reason.

BTW, when do we get to meet "villainous Hector Porko" they mention in the update writeup? And who is this "Wingman" that now "debuts in Space with some new special ability"?
  • @rat -- Cosmic Crystal -1 works pretty well for destroying 20 planets.
    You didn't say how far you'd gotten in Brass Hogs.
  • Sorry @Mvnla2. I missed your question. I'm on Level 20.
    You can play the next level without accomplishing the missions but once you leave the level, you can't return. Just tap the double arrow after failing the mission before. It will take you ahead one level even though you hadn't opened it before.
  • It pains me to no end to agree with @Fenikus. But I don't see multiple intricate approaches in Brass Hogs. They seem to be relying on one and two pixel wide solutions with a luck factor. Not your normal Space episode.
  • @Hunnybunny I'm so jealous... :)
  • Whoa! Mrs. Bunny is putting on the dog. Conde' Nast Traveler sez this resort ain't half bad. Put down those angry birds and take advantage of your environment.
  • @Burpie You take one of mine. I take one of yours. Seems like old times...

Edit: I like my take on level 24 top score better than your measly 180 points on level 22. ha ha

Edit #2: I think that sets a new record for the number of points either of us has beaten the others top score. 26k+

Edit #3: Either you're slipping @Burpie or @Ma is getting much better. She just beat your top score by 13k+. lol
  • A little level 20 serenade for @Rat:

"I shot the sheriff
    But I didn't shoot no deputy, oh no! Oh!
    I shot the sheriff…"
  • Night Pa♡

uhmm sorry @burpie but not to mention ..'ahem' level 26 oopsy
  • greetings to everyone! It's been way too too long
  • Hi @Angryboy. You're right. It's been a long long time. How ya doin'?

Good flingin' @FussyKuss. But not new record 26k good.
  • Doing pretty good @rat, doing pretty good, yourself?
  • Sorry @Angryboy, I got called away.
    I'm not six feet under, everything else in life is a bonus.
  • @rat9 @kathy Nice going! Looks like I need to try harder myself!
  • Is it cold over there @Burpie? I'm ready for Spring early this year.
  • @Rat -- I've tried and tried to find a double arrow to tap to open the next level in Brass Hogs regular or Mirror, but to no avail. I'm on an old iPad 2 with IOS 7 (and the full color mirror world). Can you please describe in detail what you do to open the next level without completing all the missions? I'm at level 29, which is "only" 20 points, but level 30 is 60!!!
    Either there are no arrows on the fail screen or they are grayed out.
  • @angryboy -- Hi! Guess I missed your brief return. Are you still playing AB? How's school doing?
  • Sorry i missed you @ angryboy :(
    @mvnla2 you have to Fail the level / get the ugly guy on the tally screen then you will get the double green arrow to move ahead. problem is for instance i started doing it on level 21 so far I'm up to 27 those levels i have 3 starred but are still locked. i haven't got the go ahead to unlock them (22-27) for days:( and when you close the gane you have to go back and fail those level again to catch up to where you were! hope that makes sense.
    as far as beat your own score i saw your comment in the forum I'm having a tough time of those myself. as like you i don't want my gsme scores tainted with P.U.' s
Post in the New Forum!