The Bloated Pig - A Place for Weary Flingers Page 2345
  • 159867 Comments
  • Tonight I am smart :) wearing the hoodie so no Moths , bugs of any kind hit my head:)
  • @Kathy Rise of the Clones. Like 40 levels and bonuses, more characters. I have none of that. It's OK, all my PC scores are backed up nightly. Have fun flinging. I'm gonna lurk, fling & work on the cursed levels thingy.
  • Rise of the clones? I don't think i have that. .hmm.. good luck.. have fun I'll be lurking with no bugs i my hair lol.
  • Just so you know @Ma. You're never completely alone.
  • ♡thanks @Pa :)
  • Wow! Twenty-four hours and still in the lead in TT. Someone must be sick or on vacation.
  • That'll change if they ever release the PC version of TT. @Kenobi awaits.
  • I really need to go play some Space. @Romo and @Ollygod are picking me to pieces. Pick, pick, pick, pick, PICK!!!
  • Congrats @Pa I'm sure there's a certain bunny furiously hopiping mad amongst the trees lol.
    As @Kenobi waits ..
  • Go get em' Pa decisions. . descisions. .lo
  • @Rat I don't think I'll be catching any Kathies or Bunnies, but I will definitely knock those non-BPers down a few spots.
  • @Kathy there was a bugfix update to SW for ios/android on aug 25, but the SW update I'm talking about was an episode release that came out in June on PC. You guys had it back in March
  • I don't think I've updated that yet @kelani
    Speaking of non -BP high scores.... I know you and @fenikus are flying the support Eddie banner in HH level #1 but i really dont think 96k is possible without PU. I really don't. I think slim shouldv ask for the lua files..
    K seriously going to find 1000 points. .
  • @Kathy The only banner I'm flying is don't remove someone's scores without a notification. Even though I came very close last night to hitting a 96k-capable shot, I'm still not sure if it's possible by anything short of a DCB.
  • Ohh sorry then kel.. but how close did you come?
    And Eddie Was notified. .I respect the fact that he replied when asked and gave an explanation. I don't think hes lying I just think he's mistaken and not understanding the use of Pu or DCB that's all. There's no way to get 96k or someone by n now would have come close. .if anyone posted a 94 or 95 k I would believe but until then i think is a mistake.
    I'm having a real hard time worth mmHg keybaord tonight. So gonna fling..
  • With my keyboard ..its not easy..
  • @Kathy Ignore me, I'm stupid. that missing update was for SW2. lol. I'm too young for senior moments!

edit: when Eddie's score was removed, he was not notified, and it was removed two days after he posted his screenshot.

edit2: I told you how close. The TNT was flung over and exploded above the column. A half-inch lower and it would've been destroyed. Only seen it once out of all those hundreds of flings. So it's probably a miracle shot.
  • @kathy Hello, dear, thanks for your kind thoughts, will be in touch. Remind me to tell you my worst bug story if I haven't already :-)

Hey @kelani, @rat Happy flinging! Today the last of the packing and ready for off!
  • @TomPuss How long are you going to be there again? I really hope you have a great time! Just remember, I'm so envious of you, Leviathan is leaving messages on my answering machine! :P

@All Just posted my first ABN strategy video on the SW challenge. Assuming it doesn't make anyone's computer explode, the era of 10-page text strategies is finally over!

@ABcrazy I'm sure you couldn't care less, but logging in to read this should give you those last 10 points needed for Fling King. Congrats. :)
  • Oopsi did it again
    All night. .
    Both

Night @Pa
  • nightykathy
  • Good morning to you all.
    Looked at the challenge, @kelani created us a video! I'm impressed man. Thanks
  • And think about this: Flinging in the Berner Oberland, wow
  • @kelani about creating video's. I think I use the same tools you do, created already many video's with the pc - recorded from Ipad. Than you have a movie, where the front and end has to cut off - how did you do this? Cause this is the hardest part. People aren't interested in 3 minutes video with the important part (say 30 seconds) in the middle
  • @kelani Fling king me? Cool. ;-)

Edit: Oh! Look at this pretty crown that just landed on my head!
  • @bernersenn @fenikus does the ipad-PC thing. My video is all PC -no ipad involved. It's not easy, because my screen is 1366x706, and I have to make the AB window a very small 800x480, or I would need to put the videos in another program to downsize them. As far as cutting out excess video, there's two ways:

1. Most screen recorders assign a hotkey to start/stop recording. On mine, it's F12. When I stop recording, then start again, it creates a new video file. So before that video attempt, there were about 100 5-second failures. :) Some screen recorders don't do that. Once you stop recording, it prompts you to save the file.

2. Most video editing software will let you select parts of a video to cut out. There's a ton of programs out there. Some are free. If you want any recommendations, let me know. :)

@ABcrazy I know! and on the same day, too. We have matching crowns now :)
  • @ABcrazy, @kelani Hey, congrats to both!
  • @TomPuss thank you :) I'm not much of a gold-wearer, (isn't that a step down from the big honkin' diamond we had?), but it's nice to reach that rank the day before my 7th month here. btw, will catch up on all videos shortly. Have a few errands to run.

Are you already en route? And will you be checking in at some point. We'd miss you if you stayed away until Sept 17. :)
  • @kelani thanks for the explanation of creating videos. I'm aware of what you are saying. Perhaps I should involve @fenikus in this. I use the same combination as he does, as you mentioned. @fenikus nowadays adds a leader and a trailer at his videos. That I think make the video 'nice and ready'. It's my greatest wish to create those videos: to avoid large portions of text with my english. A video explains everything.
  • @kelani Travelling tomorrow - and yes, will be in contact. Have iPad, good wi-fi in room! "Only connect"!
  • Congrats on Fling King @Kelani and @ABCrazy :)
  • @Kathy thanks :) Staying logged in ever since the day I joined sure helped a lot. I hope that doesn't keep me sitting on top of the who's online widget you uncaged people have.
  • I'm not sure how that works @kelani I thought it only showed uncaged members.
    I stay logged in all the time also. Hmm I'll go check; )
  • @Kathy I figured it would show everyone. May not, though. :)
  • Your not on top @Kelani lol but your there guess that answers my question. But it also shows @Mumsie @Estar and more that i don't think are active atm..it of course couldn't possibly show everyone that's online that would be a very large widget haha..
  • @Kathy -- I think you did know about my loss of progress. It happened a couple of months ago, and yes I did have a backup, just not as recent as it could have been. I have backed up twice since then.
    Didn't lose progress for apps with Rovio cloud, but still lost several months in lots of apps. Still have some Death Star 2 and Rio 2 to get to 3 stars. Some I don't plan to redo (like bad piggies).
  • Ok I've found my most favourite picture of me and scanned it but has the moment passed??
  • Noo of course not @Mumsie no time like the present:)
  • I've also uploaded a picture from April that shows what the ravages of 43 years, 5 kids and being married to HWDNF have wrought!
  • Lol @Mumsie .. you make it sound scary using the word 'ravages' haha..
  • Both Beautiful @Mumsie jeez I can only hope to look that great at 63!! Wow! !
  • Brb gotta change out battery:/
  • @Mumsie *assorted whistles and catcalls* Lovely photo :)

edit: Oh my, It's Helen Mirren's much younger twin sister! No, the time hasn't passed. Aside from the two pics I posted here, I also uploaded quite a few that're still marked private :)

@bernersenn fenikus went hollywood and added lead-ins and tailers? lol. I haven't seen those yet :) But yes, for ipad to PC, he uses Reflector to mirror the iPad screen, and Quicktime Pro (I think) to record. I think it was free for him when he got his ipad. May also be for you, but would've cost $40 for me to buy. I think i've tried just about every PC video editor out there (there are about 50), so if you need help with any, just ask. :)

@Kathy well, I left to do errands right after writing that, so I may have fallen off :)

@mvnla2 Are you talking about Bad Piggies the level, or the game? I didn't know you'd played that. :) I loved it, but won't pay to unlock the sandbox, which kind of limits it for me.
  • I should have looked at @EStar's instructions I think they're a bit big!
  • Helen Mirren?! Which pic??
Post in the New Forum!