The Bloated Pig - A Place for Weary Flingers Page 2328
  • 159633 Comments
  • Seriously Princess ??
    , grabs princess flashlight and hands it to OB. .*
    night all sorry about the page change. .
  • Lol @Kenai ty I forgot night. .:D
  • s'ok @Kenai doesn't mind. :) 'nighty.
  • Ooohhh Just remembered before i go to asleep
    Happy Birthday to blahalb09 also :)
    Have a wonderful day Birthday guys :)
  • Okay. Time for some updates....
    Work is extremely busy. I am now the primary technician and am the only person within a 40 mile radius that does tablet and phone repairs. On top of that, I am requested for any service call for local businesses.
    I am selling 75% of all computers and laptops we sell in the shop. I landed two huge clients, one in June and one in July. I have two meetings next week that will potentially get us two more huge clients.
    The kids are growing like crazy. Isaiah is now in Kindergarten and his speech has improved so much over this past year. He played Tee Ball this summer and is signed up for Fall Soccer. Eli starts Pre-K Monday. He is still wild and has given us quite a few scares this.summer. Maddy is an adorable child that melts your heart with her smile.
    The wife is almost full-time at her job, which is Home Healthcare. As a matter of fact, we both love our jobs and are in a really good place right now.
    With money coming in on a regular basis, I have nearly gotten my record collection back to its former splendor. I have a potential deal going to land about 150 albums of great stuff soon. Including many Original Mono Pressings of the earlier Beatles albums.
    I will try to track down some pics here shortly.
  • And thanks for the Birdday wishes @kathy. I appreciate them very much. And since it is close enougj to the day, I would like to buy drinks for the bar all day.
  • @rdnzlrips82 Nice to finally meet you. I'm new-ish. Would that be a vinyl record collection you're rebuilding? I've got one of those myself. Lots of vinyl and a huge digital archive of just about everything recorded from 1911-1994.

That's a cute passel of kids you have there. I bet they keep you busier than work. :)
  • Sure could use a midnight snack. Not for me, but something to distract the five kittens who are fascinated by the images and noises on my ipad. At least the sixth kitten is asleep.
  • @rdnzrips82, (aka @ripsy) HaPpY BiRThDaY to you! Love the pics of your kiddos. That Maddy sure is a cutie, and Isaiah and Eli are handsome young boys! Thank you so much for sharing.
    I still have my vinyl collection, and I'm so glad I didn't give them away or sell them to a record store about 10 years ago. If I had a pair of speakers, I wouldn't hesitate to assemble my stereo components and start playing them! Good luck, I hope you get that deal for the 150 albums.
    And thank you for the drinks! OB, I'll have a Tanqueray and tonic please.

Hello @jkhab69! I'm so glad to see you here. I hope you're enjoying your visit to the BP.
  • Well, talking to myself again so I might as well get to bed. Good night @all, and have a great weekend!
  • @Kelani, what do you know? -- your Nautilus shoes review is now the most helpful review for that product. Bunny and Fenni votes propelled you into stardom.
  • @SweetP, I have lots of pics of all the cats and kittens we've fostered. I'm actually working on a book of pics and funny pet-related things that I'll be selling to raise money for the local foster agency we support. When I get time, I'll upload some of my favorites.
  • Oh my giraffe that's his feet!! I swear it!!
    Nooooooooo @estar would you believe it I missed you by a minute :(
    I've gotta scoot as well but enjoy your day hon and we'll catch up soon x
  • I'd hate to be different than everybody else so I'll dash in and out as well. Happy Birthday @Ripsy. Weren't those children in diapers the last time you were here? ha ha That's some kinda good looking offspring you got there. Thanks for the pics. Try to get back a little more often why don't cha?.

Wow! The clouds parted and I saw a Star. It's been overcast for way too long.

I believe ya @JLZ666. It's definitely a foot. Btw, a foot is twelve inches over here. LOL We haven't gone metric yet.

• @rdnzlrips82 Happy Birthday. May you always look as young as you feel and always feel as young as you want to be.
  • @fenikus @hunnybunny lol. I've never seen a 1* as most helpful before, but products that have one take major hits in sales. If that review stays up top, you two will be responsible for destroying that model's sales. And they say people have no power anymore. :)
  • (Wipes peanut butter off cheeks & chin) *smak* Darn, I guess I missed him. Was that a ghost?
  • Mumsie cries on OB's shoulder - I wasn't even worth a mention in @kelani's precis.
  • He also forgot our newcometr @Jkhab69 so don't feel too bad @Mumsie. .
  • @Mumsie Oh, I didn't forget you. :) You tend to come in and sneakily head for the rocker, so I was reading back to find out something to put for you :)
  • @mumsie There, there. I wasn't either. Shall we knit a sock and stuff him?
  • And how could he have skipped 'my little pony'?
    I'm with @kathy just really puzzled over that one.
  • @Mumsie Go look now. :P
  • @ABcrazy you too. Now stop. :p

edit: Ok, you're added also.
  • Hello and a very good evening to everybody. Awesome lots of comments. Welcome to all these guys I didn't met before.
    This afternoon we arrived safely at home, yet I'm deadly tired. Tomorrow I will come back and will comment on these or that comment. For now, have a very nice saturday
  • OB runs to Mumsie's rocker and halts the furious knitting needles that already have nearly a whole sock on them. "Mumsie - look up! He's fixed it!"
    Mumsie pauses, looks up, and smiles - ok @kelani you're forgiven.
    @abcrazy - I'm sorted - do you want me to continue with the sock as you seem to be lumped under "I forgot a lot of people"?
  • Oh damn - he's fixed that too! I forgot that he can type at the speed of light! Tell you what @abcrazy I'll finish it and keep it next to the rocker in case he ever forgets us again!!
  • @Kelani, let me remove the mystery from my BP exits. I had to drive couple of times to Chelmsford, MA, to intercept UPS delivery of @Kathy's Amazon order of a phone/tablet charger. She's way too dangerously close to 2.7M mark in HH and I had to resort to dirty play.
  • Acjjkkkk @fenikus Noooo Fair!!
    *runs to car..plugs in charger*
    Orrrr wait I could drive to Brockton where it arrived At 1:32 a.m and hijack every UPS truck inn the way! !
Post in the New Forum!