The Bloated Pig - A Place for Weary Flingers Page 2327
  • 159649 Comments
  • Also, on any food with visible grease, I will dab as many paper towels as it takes until they come up dry.

edit: Still looks male-modely to me.
  • I'd title the Ship Inn review "Almost Shipped My Pants".

http://youtu.be/I03UmJbK0lA
  • @kelani have no idea whether you've ever seen Dalziel and Pascoe in the US
    HWDNF looks like their love child
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/drama/dalziel/
  • @hunnybunny never seen it. The guy on the right looks like William Shatner and Winston Churchill's love child, though.

@fenikus good one :P Here's a few more

This Ship Needs a Sea Change
    The only ship here is the S.S. TidyBowl
    This Ship's food will make sailors homesick.
    Just like being on a tuna boat!

• HWDNF loves a Chinese meal. The take away near us does a pancake roll. Put into a paper bag. You get it home, and not even one tiny scrap of grease on the bag, top cooking....
  • Yeah... that sort of thing could get you arrested where I'm from :P
  • Sorry @fenikus I missed you there
    How you doing in HH and TT? Not checked the leaderboards today
  • No movement yet Mrs. Bunny. And, on my way out again so no movement forecasted for tonight either. G'night all.
  • And going back loads of pages to "Cheers" I want to be Janet Eldridge. Played by Kate Mulgrew. Drinks on me if you know why.......
  • @fenikus as I said before, enjoy yourself, wherever your going
  • @hunnybunny Well Kate's pretty darn sexy, but I don't remember the character.
  • Grr. That 'share a complimentary video' error on the walkthrough is bugging me, but no way am I gonna be the guy to post about it. :P
  • @kelani I voted "yes" on HWDNF amazon account, but fear he may get struck off for voting for friends. And he's never heard of you.
    Kate went on to play a role, that in my next life, I WANT!
  • Kel she played Sam's love interest in one, maybe two, episodes
  • @hunnybunny Well, aside from Janeway on Voyager, she played a bit part on Murder. She Wrote, and I think she's in Orange is the new Black, but I doubt you'd want that role.

If Amazon is able to detect that HWDNF's wife is a friend of a guy who's posted 12 reviews on discontinued products, I salute them :P

edit: I remember her character now. 3 episodes. She tried to get Sam to marry her.

edit: She was also Garnet McGee on Dallas, Kate Columbo on Mrs Columbo, and Margaret on Throw Momma from the Train. lol, who knew?
  • No idea on those US programmes
    But I want to captain a starship! And, as you must know, I'm a Trekkie
    Goodnight @kelani
    Early to bed for me at the weekends when HWDNF expects me to up bright eyed and bushy (cotton) tailed.
  • @hunnybunny I knew someone here was one, thought it was someone else, though. :) There's also a few Dr. Who addicts, too.

Neat, I was just raking some grass seed into a bare spot, and turned up a 1949 nickel.
  • Aw darn. It's friday again. That means I get to sit here talking to myself 'til Monday.
  • @hunnybunny Patty Cat is doing great, thanks for asking! She wishes I didn't have my head buried in my laptop all day, but she looks happy enough out on the back patio with the other two kitties.

I have been at it all day, and I am not even a quarter of the way through recovering my login data. I use several email addresses, so often I am not certain which email address is associated with which account. Most of the time I use a fake birthday, but there a few exceptions (government sites, banks that must have the real one. Already I ran into a few accounts I have no idea which combination of email address/dob/user id I used and won't be able to get back in without customer support, if there IS any customer support. Ack!

Oh well, I should be changing a lot of that info by now anyway :/

OH, I did download the 1password password manager. Took a bit to get used to it, but now I am quite liking it better the that monstrosity Roboform. 1password has a much cleaner interface. Only downside, I have to buy a separate license for the iPad and it is clumsier to synch data between the Mac and the iPad. I can live with that.
  • Are y'all talking about Kate.... Mullgrew ? Can't quite recall the last name. Hated, HATED her on Star Trek and as Mrs Columbo, but boy she is great on Orange is the New Black. I don't remember why I disliked her so much in the past, but I am coming around :)
  • @bernersenn -- Apparently Slim only needed one complete set, which he got fairly quickly from Burbman, I think, so there is no need for anyone else to send data files. I was a good excuse to backup AB files. : D Reminded me that I never went back and completed most of the levels I lost 6 months or so ago.
  • 2 pages ? Ughhh catch up later. .
    Update on charger STILL NOT HERE !!!
    @JKhab69 I'm sorry it doesn't seem anyone noticed your post. .sounds like a heart attack in waiting lol.. welcome to the BP:) be sure to read page 1 (obviously you already did duh)
    Anyway welcome :)
  • @mvnla2 really? I wonder why he didn't just ask someone to send the files. Ah well.

edit: btw i'll be posting my cursed levels stuff soon. I set up a level submission form that adds levels to a spreadsheet. That's the thing I thought you might like for your forum.
  • @BPC -- Good to see you! Glad you got your password problems sorted. Sounds like a miserably long time. Aren't computers and the internet great?
  • @jkhab69 -- Welcome to the BP! As you can see, there are a lot of posts each day, so it is hard to keep up.
    So how many people does your dish feed? Please don't say you eat it all yourself.
    If you read the first page, you know you can order any food and drink you want, so order a Bloating on Pig!
    Are you a chef? Sounds like this isn't the first dish you've created.
    Hope you come back and join in the conversation, which can be a little disjointed, depending on who is here when.
  • that's a nice way of putting it. :)
  • *poofs into a dusty stool with his name carved into it*
    Russian please, OB.
  • Kind of surprised my profile still works.
  • Well well well ... if it isn't Ripsy! !! Hey my friend how ya doing?
  • Once a Nester Always a Nester lol..
  • So this is the famous Ripsy y'all keep talking about. :)
  • Oopst shoulda wrote @rdnzlrips82
  • Yeppers @Kelani And is almost his Birthday! Surpised my phone still got that rdnzlrips82 there lol. .and it can't remember kelani :/
  • @Kathy I'd love to see what crazy names your phone'd spit out for his name. lol.

rutabaga? rumplestiltskin? etc..
  • Lol ohh boy? . is only your name my phone improvises on @kelani
  • Well now ya see em' now ya don't! !
    Thanks for popping in @Ripsy :D
    Have a great Birthday if I don't see ya m we'll always have 3-7 :)
  • @Kathy really? Hmm. I'm gonna have to have a chat w/your phone about that.
  • Ikr @Kelani lol..idk why.. well i can't say its JusT you name. .it does mess up a lot of stuff:/ but your name it seems moreso.
  • Can You x Believe I Still haven't got my charger! !
  • @Kathy that's awful. Does the tracking at least show it on the way>?
  • Ya @kelani it says it scheduled to arrive by 8pm lol ..I just checked and it said ' on carrier inn Chelmsford Ma.. guess tomorrow maybe.I kept trying to contact Amazon and my call keep getting dropped and my email not going through:/ AND they charged my aaccount Ttiple!!
    I'm soooooo Mad but not much i can do about it tonight.
  • Trip to the bank tomorrow!
  • @Kathy where did it ship from?
  • I'm not sure @Kelani it just says 'left shipping facilty' then says delivered to carrier in Chelmsford Ma which i think is North of Boston . Not sure. .but i think at this late I won't get it till tomorrow. .if I don't get it tomorrow. Idk I'll just be back here continuing to complain lol..
  • Sorry. Got sent to the store. Just finished and heading home shortly.
  • Will pop back in to catch up shortly.
  • Np @Ripsy. .quiet night
  • @kelani on level #11 did you got under water or over for your current score?
  • Night @Ripsy Happy Birthday sorry I can't stay. .you should fill @Kelanib in on the Birdman Story I'm sure he'd Be one to Appreciate the creativity; ) hope to see you again soon.
Post in the New Forum!