The Bloated Pig - A Place for Weary Flingers Page 1245
  • 159654 Comments
  • *It is SantaRipsy!* Ho! Ho! Ho! Merry Christmas Eve!
    I am afraid to say,
    I really cannot stay.
    But I wanted to spread some cheer.
    I want you to know,
    This jolly fellow,
    Is buying your food, drinks and beer.
  • *@SantaRipsyPageChanger climbs back in the sleigh and flies on to his next stop.*
  • Thanks @ChristmasRipsy. OB a large coffee please - the largest you've got. Busy day ahead.
    Happy Christmas Eve everyone :)
  • Sorry, that should be @SantaRipsy. Love your new look :)
  • thanks @rd! that doesn't really rhyme.... but thanks! @OB a bushel of cran-apple plz, thanks!
  • @santaRipsy sorry I missed you:( I'll listen out for your sleigh bells returning:)
    @karen Hi!! Merry Christmas Eve to you :-D!!
    OB thank you! I'll have a Winter welcome & BBQ prawns to go please
    OK @popperJLZ is off again bbl
  • Heyyy everyone its Christmas Eve 2morrow is Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Ik can't wait yippee!!!! @CCJolly so what r ur plans 4 Christmas 2morrow?
  • Oh i think not toooo much. I worked today a lot. Tomorrow i spend with my Family just chillin :-) Whats you plan @penguinlover
  • going 2 my mom's family's house 2morrow 4 christmas @CCJolly 2day im opening presents and going 2 church and having a nice Italian dinner but dat sounds like fun
  • Make table center✔ Bake mince pies✔ Make mulled wine✔ fill niece & nephew with sugar✔ next up set the table. OB another Winter warmer please:) bbl
  • well @all i'm officially off, might be back around midnight, bye! also, here's a little CHRISTmas video i wanted to share-http://www.youtube.com/user/blimeycow/featured (might not be the exact video, YT links hate me, but it should be the one that automatically plays)
  • Mi dear 'n fellow friends, a big MERRY CHRISTMAS for @all of you. See you tomorrow
  • merry christmas 2 u 2 @TienShenLong c u 2morrow
  • i gotta shower guys ill b back at 2:00 ish
  • Popping - hello all. @jlz impressive list, sounds like you're as busy as me. Like the part about filling the kids with sugar, do you get to send them home afterwards? :)
    More coffee please OB. Thank you - Merry Birdie Christmas to you!
  • Hi @karen yeah I've sent the kids home full of sugar & hyped to the max waiting on Santa Haahaa!! They're not my problem now LOL!! Have open house now for an hour or two for neighbours with mince pies & mulled wine! Then finally I can get into jammies & watch my Christmas movies with a glass of wine :-D!!
  • heyy guys im back heyy @karen68 and @JLZ666 merry christmas :)
  • *looks up..Whoa what's happening?*
  • @kathy wats going on wats happening?
  • Lol I'm late...hey SantaRipsy:: ) hi everyone:)
  • @penguinlover i was on the wrong page..lol
  • @angryboy video didn't play just link brought to messy monday you tube page..which one was it
  • Merry Christmas Eve all! Lots to do today. Not sure I really caught up on all the posts, feel like I missed a few.
    So who was it that was complaining that the recent WW levels were TOO easy. Why such a difficult one today? I had to resort to the walkthrough to get 3*, 'cause I really couldn't spend more time.
    @birdaddict -- How old are you anyway? I thought you were an adult?
    @all -- Seem to have missed some of the names of the Christmas movies. What ones do you recommend? I've seen many, but not sure if I've seen all you've been talking about.
  • @all ... i have to wonder. I want to know your presents :-)

I got Money from my perents. Further i got a iPad Cover, TShirt and a cap (Mark "Eisbär")
  • ohhhhhh @kathy LOL

ugh WW-24 is very tough tried everything now i gotta use walkthrough
  • @kathy it is 'four people I feel sorry for on CHRISTmas'
  • @angryboy the link took me to a messy Monday page of videos to choose from..maybe try it again?
  • @TienShenLong thank you and Merry Christmas to you also:)
  • Merry Christmas eve @mvnla i don't know who said ww was too easy..maybe to 3* but not for averaged that's for sure..some not even easy to 3*
  • @kathy when you click on the link, go to the video that says 'four people I feel sorry for on CHRISTmas'
  • O.k @angryboy I'll check it out..gotta shut down for a bit phone overheating..:(
  • Hi @all - well chores all done, tonight's dinner eaten, going to carols at 11pm followed by midnight Mass. Then it will be Christmas! Watching It's a Wonderful Life and eating chocolates!
  • That was very enlightening @angryboy thanks for sharing and Merry Christmas
  • Merry Christmas Eve @everyone! I tried to get on earlier today but wasn't able to get a connection. Seems I missed @santaripsy but it was fun to read about it! Have a great time caroling this eve @mumsie. Merry Merry to all, will check back in as time and family permits. How fun that we get to experience each others Christmas as the time zones roll by! It's 2pm my time so gotta finish some last minute details for tonight's "casual" dinner around the fire. We will each open one gift tonight then dutifully go to our bed chambers and await @santaripsy to make a much anticipated visit! Fa la la la la la la la la
  • Merry Christmas eve @Bird Addiv..i must ask as @mvnla2 mentioned your age earlier..we kinda need to know if your underage of alcohol consumption ..if you don't mind just in general no need to be specific..
  • @AB -- I'm surprised that rd didn't whack your fingers with a ruler for saying his poem didn't rhyme! Check it again, apologize, and read a book of poetry during Christmas break! Better yet, write a few poems.
  • hey everybody i was at church hows everyone tonite im just about 2 eat dinner and open gifts
  • It's almost Santa time!!!! I have to be in bed before I hear the sleigh bells!! I'm just about to put pressies under the tree but wanted to say...Merry Christmas to you all! I hope Santa is good to everyone. All my Christmas love & best wishes XXX
  • @mvnla i was just kidding about the poem not rhyming, sorry if it was taken the wrong way
  • Yay i opened my gifts and merry christmas @JLZ666
  • Just wanted to pop in and say merry Christmas everyone! I got three new Angry Birds Plushies and a Angry Birds Calender.
  • LOL MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!
    Sounds like things are going well for everyone!! Yeay! Just wanted to pop in and say Hi! Have a few more pressies to wrap and big Italian Dinner to start, I hope everyone is enjoying themselves! I will try to lurk, don't want to miss anything!!

@Harrystar6 sounds like you had a Grand Christmas morning!! :)
    Chat with you all later!! Mwaaaah Bigggg Kiss kiss to you all!! :)
  • @kimmie I did :) gtg see ya later :)
  • awesome gifts @harrystar6 i got a Angry Birds mini glass figurine yellow bird, a switch pitch throwing ball, katy perry the movie DVD, apples to apples game, a peace iPhone case, a kitty necklace, apple fragrance, a purple jacket, and a necklace
  • oh and a peace ornament 4 our tree i did get a pink bird plush as an early christmas gift and Apple TV also an american eagle gift card getting more gifts 2morrow
  • Oh and @Kathy LOL @Bird-addict is old enough to drink, she was telling a story is all about being young and wanting to stay up Waaaay past her bed time ( which she did!) just to play AB and 3* WW 24!! (Which she did!!) ;D
  • Good Morning @HarryStar6 Merry Christmas to you 3 new plushies and a calendar awesome!!! Enjoy the rest of your day which Plushies did you get?
Post in the New Forum!