Happy early Halloween everyone! Prepare for another gluttonous adventure as Bad Piggies v1.5.0 is now available for iOS, Android, Mac, and PC, with more platforms coming soon. Freckles has gone trick-or-treating early, but remember kids: Pace yourself through the candy, or you’ll get sick!
PC Update: Please see the added section below which summarizes the PC release. It’s a big one, so we wanted to separate it a little bit.
Let’s get to it. This update includes:
- 30 spooky levels in a Halloween-themed episode called Tusk ‘Til Dawn! Just like in previous episodes, there are normal “green” levels and bonus “blue” levels that require a certain number of stars to unlock. As a friendly reminder, don’t forget that you do NOT need to perform all three required objectives in a single run in order to obtain 3-stars on a given level. Our walkthroughs are live if you need any help!
- Dozens of Halloween elements! From Freckles wearing “Jason” masks and dressing like a mummy, to the Egg becoming a jack’o’lantern trick-or-treat pail, to a candy-corn-toothed monster, all your Halloween favorites appear! The finish line has added what appears to be a dreamcatcher, since Freckles passed out from eating candy too quickly.
- 5 new skulls! Keep an eye out for those explorer remains! Check out Complete Hidden Skulls Guide if you need help finding or nabbing these.
- No new Sandbox or Road Hogs levels in this update, sorry.
- New bugs? Repaired bugs? Let us know in our dedicated forum thread!
- Mac users: Power Ups have landed for Bad Piggies in this update! Read more about them in the PU release post. Note that you cannot purchase Power Ups via the Mac AppStore; PUs can only be obtained via Dessert Mode.
Massive PC Update
This is a major update for Bad Piggies on PC, jumping from v1.3.0 to v1.5.0! That means…
- 30 levels in Rise and Swine, plus the 30 levels in Tusk ‘Til Dawn!
- Over a dozen skulls for you to hunt down!
- One new Sandbox level, and one new Road Hogs level!
- POWER UPS! Yes, Power Ups have managed to land in Bad Piggies courtesy of “Dessert Mode”. You can read about these Power Ups in more detail in the original release post. We note here, though, that Power Ups cannot be purchased on PC; they can only be obtained. Also, the normal Mechanic Pig is not available for PC, since it’s an in-app purchase.
Help Us Improve ABN
Even though there are no new Road Hogs levels added in this update, we’ve started considering creating a Road Hogs Leaderboard here on ABN. There are quite a few hurdles to overcome if we wanted to do this, since our leaderboards are so heavily geared toward Angry Birds and everything they have to offer. That said, we want to hear your opinions! If the community thinks it’s worthwhile, we’ll give it a shot!
- Check out our walkthroughs for Bad Piggies! The newest levels will be online soon.
- Our Complete Hidden Skulls Guide is there for you!
- Need help in those massive Sandbox levels? Some of the boxes are tricky, so our Complete Sandbox Guide is a good reference.
- Got a need for speed? OurRoad Hogs walkthroughs can make you go faster!