With a mere seven days to go before the launch of Angry Birds Star Wars II, the app based on the original trilogy has received a major update. Angry Birds Star Wars Moon of Endor (v1.4.0) is now available for iOS, PC, Mac, and Android via Google Play and the Amazon Appstore, with more platforms coming soon. Buckle up, ready your phasors, and be strong with the Force young Jedi!
Attention Amazon users: We have a report from @pwissing that v1.4.0 force-closes when (a) entering the Cloud City episode or (b) trying to enter Moon of Endor level 5-1. Be sure to download v1.4.1 at your app store.
Attention PC users: This update is now available from Rovio’s site! Check out our PC release post for more information.
This update includes:
- 30 levels on the Forest Moon of Endor! Keep an eye out for furry lovable Ewoks. Our walkthroughs are live!
- 2 Bonus levels: The 11th star level unlocks at 715 stars, and the tenth droid is hidden somewhere in these 30 levels. Our Droid and Bonus Levels Guide is there if you need help.
- 4 new achievements for iOS. Let us know if you discover any hidden achievements along the way!
- 6 SW characters to unlock!
- New Element! Bounce birds and objects off of drums to make Ewoks appear!
- Coming Soon! Death Star II!
Stay focused during this battle, as it will be key in overcoming the Empire! And stay tuned for another update, coming tomorrow!
- Walkthroughs for all Star Wars levels.
- See our Complete Droids and Bonus Levels Guide if you need help unlocking those!
- Total Destruction video walkthroughs using the Mighty Millennium Falcon can help you earn your gold medals. Our walkthroughs for this update are live!
- For a complete list of all achievements available in Angry Birds Star Wars, see our page.
- Think you can take on the best? Compete on our Star Wars leaderboard. But please, do NOT enter scores using Power Ups on our AB:SW leaderboard.