I hope you went out and bought some AAA batteries after our announcement yesterday. Otherwise your lightsabers and blasters might not be ready for this awesome new update! Set on Kamino and Coruscant, Angry Birds Star Wars II Rise of the Clones (v1.5) is now available for iOS and Android via Google Play and the Amazon Appstore, with more platforms coming soon.
This update includes:
- 40 new levels in Episode 4: Rise of the Clones! Per usual, these levels are split as 20 on the Bird side and 20 on the Pork side. Our walkthroughs are live if you need help.
Note: You must pick your side when you first attempt to open the episode. For example, if you choose the Bird Side, the Pork Side will unlock after accumulating 35 stars in the Bird Side or pay 700 Bird Coins. (The price in Bird Coins in 20 times however many stars you still need to unlock the side.)
- 4 new secret levels, which means two new treasure maps to find! We’ll help you find them all in our Complete Treasure Maps guide.
- 4 new gameplay characters! Now play as Padawan Anakin, Mace Windu, Jedi Youngling, and Boba Fett!
- No new hidden Bonus Boxes in this release, but maybe in the future. If you need help finding boxes from previous releases, head to our handy guide.
- 4 new achievements!
- New Last Chance Bird: If you have used your entire lineup but enemies still remain, you can summon another bird to your lineup from your stock of Character Swaps!
- All Angry Birds Star Wars II 3-star walkthrough videos are live! We also include Hidden Bonus Boxes, Treasure Maps, and much more.
- Compete with the best players in the world by entering your scores on our Angry Birds Star Wars II leaderboard. For the first time ever in a mobile app, ALL SCORES ARE VALID. This includes scores obtained with TELEPODs and Character Swaps. However, please explain what characters you used on the walkthrough pages.
- Hunting for hidden bonus boxes? Check out our complete boxes guide that shows their locations and how to obtain them.
- Need more info about the plethora of characters in Star Wars II? See our Complete Characters Guide!