Using our trusty green snout we’ve sleuthed up a great video from Engadget that gives you a hands on first look at Angry Birds Star Wars II gameplay, some of the characters, and the brand new Telepods technology. Telepods are basically action figures that you purchase that can also interact with the game, by swapping birds in and out. This video shows off a few of the new characters as well. For example:
- The first example shows Jar Jar Binks, but unfortunately doesn’t reveal his ability.
- He then teleports in Mace Windu whose ability is a boomerang lightsaber.
- Next up is pod racing Anakin who zooms forward behind his pod racer then explodes on impact.
- After switching to the Dark Side he zaps in The Emperor who uses chain-lighting to annihilate some poor Jawas.
- Now Darth Maul flings into action and causes massive destruction with his wickedly cool dual lightsabers.
More Angry Birds Star Wars and Angry Birds Star Wars II news: