The Angry Birds Star Wars Hoth update (v1.1.0) is now available for iOS, PC, Mac, and Android via Google Play and the Amazon Appstore. This is the first major update to Angry Birds Star Wars, which was released only a few short weeks ago (this update was teased just yesterday).
After destroying the Death Star, the Rebel Avian Alliance moved its base to the ice planet of Hoth (they later regret this decision, as it’s rather cold). Weary from defeat and hungry for a victory the Imperial Pigs have dispatched probe droids to nearby planets with of hope of discovering the location of the rebel base. Let the battle begin!
This update includes:
- 20 icy levels! Only a partial release, with the remaining 20 levels being distributed in future update(s). Our Hoth walkthrough videos are live if you need help.
- Princess Leia! The damsel in distress first appears in Level 3-3, and features a tractor beam to pull heavy items. Officially, it is called a “gravitational field disruptor”. Note that this can be activated from any distance, which makes it extremely powerful.
- Two new Bonus Levels! There is one new Droid and one new “Star” level. Note that the Star level is unlocked at 385 stars. Also, if you are already beyond that threshold, it should unlock as soon as you earn 1 star on 3-1. See our Complete Droids and Bonus Levels Guide if you need help unlocking or 3-starring any Droid or “Star” bonus levels.
- One new achievement for iOS.
- Six new characters to unlock. We will be updating our list as soon as we can.
Thanks to all of you who has helped us with this update! Truly amazing group of players and fans.
- Hoth walkthroughs are up and can be found with all the others on the main Star Wars walkthrough page.
- Need help on with Golden Droids or the “Star” Bonus Levels? Our Complete Droids and Bonus Levels Guide has more information.
- Our Total Destruction video walkthroughs using the Mighty Millennium Falcon can help you earn your gold medals.
- For a complete list of all achievements available in Angry Birds Star Wars, see our page.
- Think you can take on the best? Compete on our Star Wars leaderboard.