It’s been a little while since the last update Angry Birds Space — nearly 9 months in fact. But that’s in the past. Today, Beak Impact (v2.0.0) has landed! We first announced this update on May 2nd, courtesy of a Rovio/NASA tweet. The update is currently available for iOS, PC, Mac and Android via Google Play and the Amazon Appstore!
This update includes:
- 40 new levels in the Beak Impact episode! This is the largest update ever to Space! Our walkthroughs are live if you need help.
Note: Beak Impact is split into 2 parts. To unlock Part 2, you must 3-star levels 8-1 through 8-20. If this task seems to tough, there’s a $0.99 USD in-app purchase to unlock Part 2 as well.
- Four new Antenna Egg levels! As expected, there is one for levels 8-1 through 8-10, one for 8-11 through 8-20, one for 8-21 through 8-30, and one for 8-31 through 8-40.
- Two new Sardine Can levels! These are unlocked by obtaining all 20 feathers using the Space Eagle in each of Part 1 and Part 2. These walkthroughs will take us a bit more time to get to, but please be patient.
- Four NASA Spacecrafts! Find each to unlock a bonus level: Orion Crew Vehicle, OSIRIS-REx, Deep Impact, and Dawn. We will leave their locations a mystery here. But be sure to keep an eye out and check out our Complete Eggsteroids Guide
- Four new iOS achievements!
So what are you waiting for?
- Video walkthroughs for all Angry Birds Space levels can be found on the Space walkthrough pages.
- Need help on with Space Eggs? Our Complete Space Egg Guide has more information.
- Our Complete Eggsteroids Guide has be updated for the newest Eggsteroid.
- Looking for feathers? Total Destruction video walkthroughs for previous levels are live to help you out.
- Brand new Complete Feather Level Guide to help you through these very challenging levels.
- For a complete list of all achievements available in Angry Birds Space, see our page.
- The Leaderboards is live with the new levels, so see how you compare to some of the best in the world! That said, please DO NOT enter scores obtained using Power Ups on our leaderboards.