The competition is heating up in the FIFA World Cup, which is down to the final eight teams. While marmosets and macaws alike flock to Rio, our favorite feathery friends are arriving on a device near you! Angry Birds Seasons South HAMerica (v4.1.0) is now available for iOS and Android via Google Play, with more platforms coming soon!
This is the first content-based update to Seasons this calendar year, and most of the staff agrees that it’s their absolute favorite Angry Birds app. So enough blabbing already, and let’s talk about content!
This update includes:
- 24 new levels geographically centered in the southwest quadrant of our humble globe! Our walkthroughs are live if you need help.
- New Golden Eggs! There are two hidden in-game (please don’t say here — some people might want to find ’em themselves) and the Big Aztec Calendar level unlocks by 3-starring all 24 levels.
- Pig Days! Now we are only speculating here but since we are calling the 3-star Golden Egg the “Big Aztec Calendar”, we’re guessing this will be an Advent-style set of levels! It starts in 16 days, or around July 19th. This marks the beginning of Huey Tecuilhuitl, the Feast for the Greatly Revered Ones.
- No new achievements for iOS, which is expected since the SD version is completely full and the HD version only has 4 points available.
- Pro Tips! Gold Coins and Golden Idols are worth 3,000 points each!
A few other minor additions and changes. Super Seeds has been renamed “Power Potion”. The Seasons packages have been re-renamed: We’re back to calling them Seasons 2011, 2012, 2013, and 2014 (Oy!). And of course, the new app icon is sweet!
Helpful links and notes:
- South HAMerica 3-star walkthroughs are live soon.
- South HAMerica Total Destruction walkthroughs will take more time. Check out our other videos in case you get stuck; we have most levels of Seasons, and all levels released over the past year or so.
- The leaderboards are also live. Remember that scores obtained with Power Ups are not permitted on our leaderboards.