The best strategy for Airfield Chase level 9-6 is to fire the Blue bird horizontally through the two ice blocks and the sand block in the upper-middle of the level. This will cause the crane to fall to the left and destroy the right side of the level. Use the first Yellow bird through the left side of the structure, aiming for the gas cans. If you don’t get them on the first try, use the next Yellow bird for the explosion. Use the remaining birds to reach the cages in the middle of the level, if necessary. The score in the video below is 108,970.
- Angry Birds
- Angry Birds Free & Lite Editions
- Angry Birds Rio
- Angry Birds Seasons
- Angry Birds Space
- Angry Birds Star Wars
- Angry Birds Web
- Golden Eggs
- Mighty Eagle
- E-Star on Angry Birds Seasons Abra-Ca-Bacon Update Out Now!
- mundell on Angry Birds Seasons Abra-Ca-Bacon Update Out Now!
- theanonymoussomeone on Angry Birds Seasons Abra-Ca-Bacon Update Out Now!
- yuriyigolkin on Angry Birds Seasons Haunted Hogs Level 2-5 Walkthrough
- Bird Tester on Angry Birds Seasons Abra-Ca-Bacon Level 2-12 Walkthrough
- leggy on Angry Birds Seasons Abra-Ca-Bacon Level 1-6 Walkthrough
- More Chatter →