Break out the ice scrapers and start your engines! Angry Birds Go! v1.2.0 is now available for iOS and Android, and brings loads of new content!
This update includes:
- The new Sub Zero episode! Speed your way along the snowy and icy terrain in the arctic battle of snowmobiles. There are 18 races to win.
- Seasonal event tweaks! There is no “boss” in this episode, but rather a difficult Slalom race, where you must coordinate your way through the gates like an Olympic athlete! Also, “Fruit Splat” has been replaced with “Ice Splat”.
- Loads of new carts! There’s only one cart available for coins (Tar Barreller L1 for 2,000 coins), several available for gems, several available by TELEPOD, and a one available as a $1.99 IAP (with a bonus of coins and gems).
- New Daily Event to earn some extra coins and gems! Compete in this event daily to increase your reward: Day 1 is 200 coins, day 2 is 400 coins, day 3 is 4 gems, day 4 is 600 coins, day 5 is 6 gems, day 6 is 1000 coins, and day 7 is 10 gems. Also, you can connect to Facebook and double the reward! Note that the event seems to run 1AM to 1AM Eastern Time (10PM Pacific).
- Dozens of miscellaneous tweaks, bug squashes, etc. Notable among these are a display of all opponent CC’s at the race start, squashing some impossible-to-beat challenges, and more!
So hurry to the App Store and start tearing up the snow before it all melts! It’s getting downright balmy here in the northeast with temperatures approaching the 50s, so enjoy the winter wonderland while you can!
And be sure to check out the Angry Birds Go! Strategy Guides we have on site!