As you might expect, it sounds like the game play will be very similar to what we saw in Casey’s Contraptions. Below are the highlights:
- Ability to build and share your own levels using 35 interactive objects. This was one of the coolest features in Casey’s Contraptions, so it’s awesome to see that it’ll still be there. You will be able to upload and share your crazy Rube Goldberg levels and challenges right within the game.
- There will be 100 levels available at launch.
- As with any Rovio update you can expect free regular updates.
- Four locations at launch. By locations they’re likely referring to locations in Alex’s house, such as his bedroom, the office, bathroom, etc.
- Multiple ways to solve a level. There will likely be stars to collect, but there won’t be just one way to obtain them.
- Share your solutions! Like in Casey’s Contraptions, Rovio has said you’ll be able to share your solutions with your friends as well as see what solutions they came up with.
Note, we plan on covering Amazing Alex right here on ABN, as well as via the RocketPond Gaming Community, which we’re actively building right now.