Welcome to our Badges and Ranking section! You can see a list of users who have a badge or rank by simply clicking its name. It is important to understand that the badges and ranking systems are separate from each other and ONLY WORK when you’re logged in. If you have any questions, suggestions, or see a bug, please leave a comment below.
Note, please no longer use the comment section for posting your nominations or congratulations. We’ve created a group for that!
Your rank is determined by the number of points you have earned. Points are earned by interacting on the site. For example, you can earn points for leaving comments, returning to the site, and more. Note, spamming comments will not help you earn points and can get you banned. We will be adding a bunch more ways to earn points down the road, so keep your eye out.
- Points required: 0
- Points required: 100
- Points required: 250
- Points required: 500
- Points required: 750
- Points required: 1,000
- Points required: 1,250
- Points required: 1,500
- Points required: 2,000
- Points required: 2,500
- Points required: 3,000
- Points required: 4,000
- Points required: 5,000
- Points required: 7,500
- Points required: 10,000
- Points required: 12,500
- Points required: 15,000
- Points required: 20,000
Badges are currently awarded manually by ABN team members. Below are the currently available badges. These may change and we will most definitely be adding more down the road.
- Through perseverance, skill, and maybe some luck was able to achieve Total Destruction on Angry Birds Seasons Greedings Level 1-16 prior to any update. (Badge now closed.)
- Keeps a watchful eye over the leaderboards to help keep it on the up-and-up
- Expert at tracking down minimum 3 star scores
- Quickly reports Angry Birds news, updates, rumors and more
- A friend, a helping hand, a beacon of trust. We owe them a BIG thanks!
- The elite few that get to work for Rovio Entertainment, the creators of Angry Birds.
- An altruistic shooter who is continuously providing helpful strategies and tips in order to help others improve.
- Part of the small club of ABN users who have been an active and helpful part of the community for a long time.
- Always willing to spend a few minutes to help another player in need.
- Someone who takes time out of their busy day to create and share tangible gifts with the community.
- A rare individual who takes the time to leave an extremely informative or educational comment. Wikipedia watch out!
- You know, they are just someone you want around all the time. Never rash, always cool, calm, and collected.
- That's right, Ice Bird, I am dangerous! The elite few who were able to get 3,130,000 points in Angry Birds Space Danger Zone. (Badge now closed.)
- Sings praises and helps spread the joy of ABN via Tweets, Facebook, and other social channels. Thanks!
- In the shadow of one of the greats, creates and shares top notch highscore and alternate video strategies for all of us to enjoy.
- Light-hearted with a great sense of humor and the innate ability to make others smile.
- Took the Challenge and against all odds beat the coveted Top Score on our leaderboards while providing proof and a strategy. Thanks and a BIG congrats!
- Strong with the Force, these flingers are. One of the intergalactic few who were able to get 3,250,000 points in Angry Birds Star Wars Path of the Jedi.
- A distinct class of flingers who have proven themselves over time to be extremely trustworthy and reliable. One's eligibility is determined on a case-by-case basis, but being an active and contributing member is a great starting point. Being a top shooter is NOT required.
- This seafaring flinger was able to achieve greater than 170,000 points in Angry Birds Space Pig Dipper Bonus Level S-15!
- This flinger has an active Uncaged Subscription. Thanks for your support!
- This flinger has taken significant time out of their schedule to help the admins and / or produce beneficial content for the betterment of the entire 'Nest community.